1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

How evil are you ?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Hoperealm, Aug 9, 2014.

1. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

or do it when they ARE looking! :D

BloodyFingers and The Squid like this.
  2. LethalShade

LethalShade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like keeping random people in my basement, feed 'em, breed 'em, and sell their children's meat. It is not even lucrative, but it is fun.
    Ah, and I ripped off the arm of an innocent floran, then beated his clan to death with it. And I let him live.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    Marxon, BloodyFingers and The Squid like this.
  3. JStheguy

JStheguy Void-Bound Voyager

Then you pin it on [insert race here] so they become fueled with indignant blind anger towards that race.

4. Treldent02

Treldent02 Orbital Explorer

Probably killing the civilians in Glitch castle, that was fun....

Secondly, stealing the thatch roof from Glitch village's. (See a trend there?)

5. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

You're racist towards the Glitch? It's ok. I'm racist towards the humans.

BloodyFingers likes this.
  6. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

im racist towards avians, and to a lesser extent hylotl

im anti-racist towards glitch because
    Arrogant. Glitch are superior to all other races.

7. Treldent02

Treldent02 Orbital Explorer

Being racist towards the Glitch when you are a Glitch is fun, it's like what's the world we live on right now is like

8. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

True. I'm racist towards the Glitch too. I'm slightly racist against the Apex, even though I am one, but only the Miniknog workers.

9. Rua_

Rua_ Space Hobo

Murder everything in your way. Space conqueror brutal mode.

10. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

I made a meteor gun, that can destroy things extremely well. I made the gun invisible so it looked like my avian could shoot it out of his hands. Of course, I let the power go to my head. I used SBSE to make him bright and glowing, and edited the Jsons to make him twice his original size. I flew around every planet, naked, with only a loincloth on. Everywhere I went, I declared I was a god, and those that bowed down to me would be spared. The ones that resisted were swiftly replaced with a crater to the bottom of the planet, along with their friends, family and village.

I. AM. A GODDDD.

11. Badger Wilson

Badger Wilson Void-Bound Voyager

I trapped an Avian family in their own house. Then I proceeded to torture them with acid, I made one watch as their family slowly died, the avian I saved for last died too, first it was acid, then it was a slow, painful death by a weak rusty dagger for him. I enjoyed seeing them die slowly, every stab I took at my last victim, I savored every moment of it. The Avians fear me now. Many others should too.

12. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

This is what happens when some of us get weapons. :rofl:

13. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

I'm inflicting the ultimate alert spam upon aallll off yooouuuuu!!
    You will wake up in the morning and you shall know the wrath of my likes!

Nwahahahahhaha

14. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Woah. That's pretty evil.

15. TeddyBearYoshi

TeddyBearYoshi Subatomic Cosmonaut

YOU TOO? THE EVILNESS DOESN'T STOP. :wot:

IT

KEEPS

HAPPENING

[​IMG]

16. BloodyFingers

Mischief achieved...

Well, if you count other games I was a right bastard in Fallout 2. Nothing like driving a super sledgehammer right in a kid's crotch and watch him fly.

Also Shadows of Mordor. Make no mistake, that game is a tale of descent into evilness. I once spent an entire evening plotting the demise of a warchief. Branded several captains (was killed by one, but instead of killing him, I branded him too), sent them to become my target's bodyguards, then sic another branded warchief upon him. During the battle, I called upon my minions to betray their master. And his death yielded the highest leveled rune in the game, granting me one of the hardest achievements in the game.
    It was glorious.

But then, one of my branded uruks took his position. The very one who has killed me during my quest for vengeance on the previous warchief. I called for a meeting with him, he then waited for me at the warfs.

There he stood. Powerless to resist. Awaiting my orders. But there was only one thing I wanted that evening. I grabbed him by his throat, stabbed him in the back a few times and then sent him plummeting towards the bottom of the ocean.

I cackled. I let out a hearty, genuine evil laughter...

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
    Feathery Quink and The Squid like this.
  17. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

I steal people's stars in Mario Party.

18. BloodyFingers

what have you done.png

The Squid and rhomboid like this.
  19. shaun4519

shaun4519 Phantasmal Quasar

you don't want to set the world on fire you, you want to set the universe on fire

yclatious likes this.
  20. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Some people just want to watch the wold burn. Others would rather watch the entire universe burn.

TheFloranChef and BloodyFingers like this.