1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

How evil are you ?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Hoperealm, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Lazogna

Lazogna Contact!

Lured some agarans into a floran village and instigated a massacre. That was amusing. Turns out the animal kingdom wins (I was playing a human).

BloodyFingers and The Squid like this.
  2. VarekRaith

VarekRaith Phantasmal Quasar

Lack of certain features in the game prevent me from being as eeevil as I could be.
    ;)

BloodyFingers likes this.
  3. Severite

Severite Subatomic Cosmonaut

I dunno, I massacred an entire avian village on my starter world, with my hero sword/copper armor, because I wanted a firearm. None dropped, though. On an unrelated not, that was my first empty town to mine building materials from! As I progressed, I actually acted less like a jerk, lol.

4. TeddyBearYoshi

TeddyBearYoshi Subatomic Cosmonaut

I didn't hug a friendly Avian :c

5. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

YOU MONSTER! jkjk

6. Sh0elace

Sh0elace Phantasmal Quasar

I play a peaceful Hylotl character. I don't attack civilians but I will take their nice furniture. (Exception for Florans who I usually kill on sight unless they are merchants.)

7. beari78

beari78 Guest

*peaceful

8. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

Approached a glitch castle when suddenly METEORS RAINED DOWN FROM THE SKY AND BEGAN TO DESTROY IT UTTERLY.

And I sat there.

And watched it BURN.

... it was glorious.

9. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I stole some dogs from a Floran. Then I made fun of his culture. Then I took his couch. Then I blew his house up and burned his village.[DOUBLEPOST=1416714003][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You sicken me.:lod:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  10. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

I was walking through a friendly village when someone said hi to me...

I didnt respond

11. JStheguy

JStheguy Void-Bound Voyager

Turning an Avian village into a garbage and acid filled ghetto.

12. Severite

Severite Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hmmm. Why does everyone target the Avians? Lol

13. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

Because slaughtering robots just doesn't have the same feel, and killing a tribal group of savage hunters just doesn't seem evil on paper.

14. FloomRide

FloomRide Cosmic Narwhal

Once I was traveling with some bandits and we happened to come across and apex village. Being a Hylotl, I suggested we liberate them and kill the guards. As the last one was being stabbed, a civilian got caught in the way and was killed. Once my Avian accomplice discovered the villagers bleed pixels...

Their numbers went down.

Even I succumbed to the greed caused by pixels, and began to slay each and every civilian as they complimented my race.

this is only another reason to rework pixels

15. Sojurn

Sojurn Void-Bound Voyager

>_> wow I'm slacking and here I was thinking using universal power and making the plasma fire strom weapon and using it every village and complex leaving a land scape full of craders was evil I well have to rethink of how I go about doing things. Oh and i'm working on a way of strip mining planets to the cores with the eathsmaher found in Just Explosives. *walks away head down mumbling about how lacking he is in the evil department*

16. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

^^ I've seen better. -.-

One I beamed down to a planet to test out my modded mech.
    There WAS a village. Now theres a meteorite sized crater.

17. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

once, i killed an entire fleet of penguins and stole their tech.
    >>

18. The Observer

The Observer Phantasmal Quasar

I'm going to slip a bird of happiness NPC in somewhere.

It will be completely peaceful, in an enclosed structure microdungeon, well away from any danger. I'll dress it in the cupid outfit, and it will say happy lines and greet players enthusiastically. There will be absolutely no reason to attack this NPC except out of sheer cruelty.

It will also be completely invulnerable, have a power multiplier of some obscene number, and probably a custom projectile gun that's a one-hit kill.

...I expect the completely predictable.

19. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

ill give you some advice...
    wait, that would be a nice thing to do... and im evil

my evil advice is to go around and do nice things, that way im more evil by comparison! :evil-face:

20. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Or, if you go around being nice, you might make some friends! Then, when they're not looking, you slaughter their family.