1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

How evil are you ?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Hoperealm, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Jack_Kéther

Jack_Kéther Scruffy Nerf-Herder

î let my character die by starvation :3
    but maybe it's a good things:) ... for the universe and himself

BloodyFingers likes this.
  2. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

...What did your character do to make such a death just? :?

3. ValentineVxx

ValentineVxx Orbital Explorer

He was with his friends when he said "Do i smell popcorn?" just after farting dood :saywhat:

BloodyFingers and Skarn like this.
  4. Jack_Kéther

it was chicken ! but it was evil :)

5. Shlomo

Shlomo Void-Bound Voyager

I wiped out a village of mushroom people and bombarded entire planets using grenades

BloodyFingers and Serenity like this.
  6. MithranArkanere

MithranArkanere Space Kumquat

Maybe killing NPCs... but they attacked first.

I guess cutting a tree... but I replant them.

7. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Storming through villages and killing everyone. I then loot thier homes for cool stuff before destroying the entire village. There was this one time where i spawned a dragon in the middle of an avian village and let him kill them all. Another time i built some defense turrets and activated them in a glitch village. I also looted a USCM military base and then, with most of the humans still alive, i filled their ventilation pipe with gravel. Lastly, i used about 50 molotovs on an avian airship. Oh, the list of evil things ive done goes on and on… =D

8. zothaq

zothaq Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Going into apex villages and taking all their food/fridges/couches/chairs

Just to make myself a modern town

BloodyFingers and Hatsya Souji like this.
  9. Mr Ore

Mr Ore Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was in PvP with some guy on a server and we were throwing bombs everywhere in out attempts to kill each other, Turns out we "accidentally" blew up the spawn planet.... Oops :rofl:

10. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm the universe's evil mercenary- remember those villages you passed the other day? Slaughtered. That cute little squirrel parading around on your front lawn? Impaled on a twig. But ya wanna know the most evil, cruel, disgusting, horrifying thing I did?
    I saw one of those disabled Apex wheelchair mutants and blew up the lab he was in.
    Seriously, get away, they're hideous. Hiss. Hiss. Bah.

11. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

recently I picked up an interest in science, so I decided to lock every child I see away in a small dark room with very little food and water and forcing them to do science for me
    when they die the others can use the body to do more science, until I learn how to have robots do it for me, in which case the children will be ground into science dust

I personally think this is much more evil then what I posted earlier

12. ValentineVxx

ValentineVxx Orbital Explorer

I Freeze Mentos in Ice Cubes dood, Serve them with Soda as Time Bombs dood

13. Jack_Kéther

best evilness things ever,:yuno: will try it irl:yuno:

14. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

Oh please, go find a volcano, drill the volcano to a villages so the hot lava burn down their little tree house. Oh wait they don't have burning wood yet...soo...bomb the floors :rofl: EPIC DESTRUCTION! and evilness. Hmmm other things that I could be evil is that making NPC trap in a cage that have another cage that have monster in there and open it the cage have monster that lead to NPC cage. Then *NUM NUM NUM* eatten alive by T-rex. Another evil thing is to grief a person's home which throw many bombs all over their town before you get ban from their server. Lastly for now is make new comer players spawn into a planet that has a hole that is reach to lava area where they are going teleport at. Epic Evilness troll done for today.

15. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I regularly desurface entire planets as a method to vent my own stress. Basically, I have a set of custom high explosive high damage weapons that I just take to the surface and shave a few blocks off the surface of the planet as a whole. Villages don't get spared either, though I prefer the deaths of the inhabitants to be quick and painless. Guards usually get special treatment if they happen to be Apex, I do not approve of the treatment of the civilians in Apex settlements very much, usually a flamethrower or caustic gas grenades are reserved for them. The screams of a former oppressor having his flesh melted off the bone is quite a satisfying sound I must say.

It's also surprisingly calming to sit in a crater of your own creation, maybe set up a table and chair and have a nice glass of tea after all that anger is let out of your system. (this is only after I circle the ENTIRE planet with my bombing run). Suffice to say this is not an isolated incident, this is actually a regular occurrence to help relieve the stress of everyday life as a lone spacefaring individual, and satiate my considerable blood thirst. It gets tough being alone out there, you'd be surprise how much this actually helps me stay sane.
    [​IMG]
    Here is something to help you appreciate the scale of this.
    [​IMG]
    And this is one of the many tools to get the job done, designed and built it myself.

[​IMG]

I hope you find my little presentation enjoy able and I look forward to any replies I receive. Just remember if you hear manic laughing combined with a cascade of explosions approaching, it's time to cut your visit to the planet you're on short. I'm not keen on stopping once I start, only when I'm done.

I think I'm on what? planet 47? I've lost track at this point.

16. TachyonBlade

TachyonBlade Phantasmal Quasar

I go on servers, and grief.

Specifically steal.

Mhm, bash me all ya want, these are all RP servers, and I do with RP reasons.

Also nobody ever finds out that something's missing

BloodyFingers and FloomRide like this.
  17. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Isn't that more of being an annoyance for your own fun?

18. TachyonBlade

TachyonBlade Phantasmal Quasar

Many would call it evil, because thieving and murder (also modded RP servers should really get rid of explosives) is inherently evil by societal standards.

Of course, in non-RP servers, it would be an annoyance, yeah

19. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I will admit I do enjoy my custom built guns like the flak cannon, plasma grenade launcher, and meteor shotgun. More efficient than just lobbing bombs everywhere.

BloodyFingers, The Squid and Setsy like this.
  20. Rokador

Rokador Phantasmal Quasar

Kill everyone in U.S.C.M base ]:)
    Well, they shoot first!

BloodyFingers and Hatsya Souji like this.