[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

I would probably only join if there were only a few people on the server. I'm not a huge fan of medium to large multiplayer servers in most games, Terraria included..

eShredder likes this.
  2. Aeridan

I've been to the outside of a spider's nest. I died instantly from wall crawlers.

3. hnnnng princess chihrio

eShredder likes this.
  4. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

Yeah, the spider's are pretty strong for the early game. You could use the grappling hook (if you had one) or use a ranged weapon to destroy their webs from afar so they can't reach you (because they can only walk on webs), then just pelt them with arrows. Also, the wiki says that there's only a %6.7 chance for a spider chest to have the web slinger, so I must be incredibly lucky.

5. eShredder

eShredder Subatomic Cosmonaut

That is the kind of servers I am most fond of. Lightweight servers are the only thing I can host, so if we happen to need one (max 5-6 players) I could probably host it.

Chihiro is best princess.

zooey likes this.
  6. Kuyon

Kuyon Subatomic Cosmonaut

I am kinda the same. Unless its full of friends/people I know. I don't mind meeting new people but being on a server with people I don't know at all I feel uncomfortable lol.

Spirittis likes this.
  7. Aeridan

I could probably host fairly well, since the internet here at uni is actually pretty good, but I would prefer the server size be no bigger than 5 or so. Now if we were doing some PvP shenanigans like we used to than the more the merrier, but if we're just going around exploring and whatnot, I'd prefer it be smaller.

And yes, Chihiro is best princess.

Even if it's full of friends, I would much rather play with probably 4 or 5 friends maximum on a server.

8. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

Pfft, Terraria. Since the 1st it's been nonstop Rune Factory 4 for me. <3

9. Spirittis

Spirittis Phantasmal Quasar

The actual problem is, that you can't estabilish a server no-one will have high latency on... I'd love to join in case someone really did that, but I doubt I would have less than 500 ms if the server was in US...
    and I must agree, that 4 - 5 is top even when playing with people you know...​

heh... and apparently you can now make grappling hook from 15 gems of any color... without need of "hook"... to be honest, I don't know whether you need hook for normal iron grappling hook anymore... at least on 1.1 it was easier to obtain that much gems than hook, cause it dropped so rarely...

also... I finished my hellevator... found a spider lair on my way down... I have to focus it more and see if I could find that spider thingy you were talking about :sneaky:

10. eShredder

I prefer non PvP, since I such at PvP. :p
    And probably use team speech of some sort. It is hella annoying to eg. call for help with chat when you are chased by a mob of zombies.

11. Aeridan

Agreed on both points. I only do PvP when its with a group of friends and we just screw around.
    And I agree that I'd rather have some kind of voice chat going while playing on a server. (Voice chat is what you meant by team speech right?)

12. eShredder

Yupp. Last time I used a mass voice chat during a multiplayer event, everyone called it team speech so I just went with that.

13. Aeridan

I'm going to vote that if we ever have a Terraria server going on, we get everyone in a group call on Skype or some other related voice chat program.

14. Mumble.
    /fanboy_off.

15. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

I don't know what any of those programs are. :V

16. Aeridan

Whatever works.

17. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

/convinces you otherwise

eShredder likes this.
  18. Ingwaz

Ingwaz Big Damn Hero

my dream involved someone's hand accidentally getting amputated in an elevator, me ending up in a panic because I was trying to call an ambulance for them and was screwing it up, and then me waking up in a slight panic.

it was weird.

Roxie Stables likes this.
  19. Aeridan

Absolutely unacceptable.

Your avi on the other hand, is completely acceptable.

20. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

Wait, why would i be unfriendly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.