[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

What you said is against my religion! I am upset!! I demand restitution!!! :mad::mad::mad:

2. Kuyon

Kuyon Subatomic Cosmonaut

3. Spike

Spike Supernova

Terraria 2: Terraria in space.

Oh wait a minute....

4. I will play Starbound a lot more, but the more the merrier I guess. :p

5. Kuyon

Totally I see Starbound a bit as Terraria 2.0 in that it reminds me a bit of terraria but with soooo much more that I want. ^^

6. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

[​IMG]

Leaf me alone, I'm bushed.

Also, comic:

[​IMG]

WoxandWarf and Spirittis like this.
  7. Kuyon

Curses....spent money again. Well at least I have the mlp comics up to current (once my latest order arrives)

8. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm placing all of my blame of Terraria for not checking this thread and no one can convince me otherwise.

9. Mercury Gilado

I'm with you there. It's so satisfying when you get your full set of crimtane armor and max health at last.

10. Aeridan

I'm not too terribly far yet. I'm at the point where I am screwing around in the Crimson, but I'm waiting until I get some better armor before I hit the last demon heart to summon the Brain.

11. Mercury Gilado

I hate that brain, mainly because his desperation attack is too quick to dodge with vanilla jumps, which is all I had. I may need to make a swiftness potion to deal with it. Fortunately, the Brain seems to affected by knockback (it slows down whenever you hit it with a weapon that has knockback, anyways). My next move is probably gonna be getting molten armor, since I don't trust myself to handle Skeletron without some mobility accessories (which I could have gotten, if there was a pyramid in my world).

12. Aeridan

(Pyramids eh? There's so much of this update that I still know nothing of.)
    Well I recently found a cloud in a bottle, dodging will hopefully be easier with that.

Edit: Also a meteorite fell, I need to go find that.

13. Mercury Gilado

It sucks that meteors get janked by sky bridges, which I covered the world with, so I guess I won't be getting meteor items.

Yeah, there's a ton of stuff I still don't know either. Apparently, there's a surface mushroom biome, and a tier of ores exclusive to the hardmode jungle that's better than Hallowed armor.

Also, the party girl shows up if you have seven NPCs, since it seems like she counts herself as the eighth one? It's strange.

14. eShredder

eShredder Subatomic Cosmonaut

Terraria is getting active again. Time to host a server this weekend?

15. Mercury Gilado

THAT would be most good, Shreds. Most good. We could use a server that's friendly to stunt bees (i.e., one that cooperates). I wanted to go into one fresh, but I'm way past that point.

16. LUNA! <3

17. Mercury Gilado

[​IMG]

Woonagusta.

Gredd18 and Spirittis like this.

18. :love::giggle:

19. Mercury Gilado

Also, holy cow, I totally forgot! [​IMG]

You can be Spider-Man in Terraria now. Just have you brave a horrible spider's nest to get one of these bad boys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.