[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

TL:DR, He's Shoving Bills in when everyone else is take the day or five off.
    Governments are assholes.

2. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

If only people had the choice to take the day off, a lot of people are being forced to work without pay because they are "essential personal".

3. Gredd18

Legal Slave Labor, Basically.
    If you can't pay people, don't expect them to work. Not everyone works of goodwill.
    Thank Fucking Luna That I live in the UK. I'd prefer Sweden or Norway, somewhere without a shithead government, but... It'll do.

4. DiscontentWithTheSystem

DiscontentWithTheSystem Big Damn Hero

As soon as I get my degree (or finish high school in the mean time) I'm moving to Northern Europe to enjoy free, high-speed internet. Of course first I need the ability to not cry like a baby when it's <5 degrees.

WoxandWarf, Gredd18 and RedScarWolf like this.
  5. Gredd18

Wait, NOTHERN EUROPE HAS FREE FAST INTERWEBS?!
    I'M GOING 2 SOVEIT RUSSIA.
    In Soviet Russia, Soviet Russia Move to YOU.
    *Eats Russia Turnip*

6. RedScarWolf

Pretty much feeling the same. :up:

7. DiscontentWithTheSystem

DiscontentWithTheSystem Big Damn Hero

That's eastern europe. The ex-soviet blocs are in eastern europe. Northern europe is vikings.

8. Gredd18

MotherFucker.
    I'll just go somewhere. Or not.
    Not America. Not China (They Scare me) Maybe Japan...
    Not Centeral Europe, Or Africa, Not Brazil..
    Uhhh..
    Norway?

9. Wait, your sig... something's fishy.

10. Gredd18

What about my Sig?
    Congratz about IRC OP. :D

11. Thanks ;x

I'm talking about this ^
    Just a coincidence then.

12. Gredd18

Someone needs to make a Fallout 3/NV mod. It should Turn things Into Pony Things.

13. I'm sure there are pony mods for both FO3 and FONV, try searching on FO3/FONV Nexus.

Gredd18 likes this.
  14. RedScarWolf

Just retextures and stuff like that, though someone was working on a full conversion but I think they gave up.

Gredd18 likes this.
  15. Spike

Spike Supernova

Finally done with all of my supplemental applications. Apparently I can't apply to the Loma Linda school of PHARMACY because they require a letter of recommendation from my pastor, clergy, or spiritual adviser.

A pharmacy school. Requesting that. That's US people.

16. Gredd18

Wait, What?!
    That's Fucking Hilarious. You Need A Faith Recommendation to apply to a PHARMACY
    How Fucked up is that?
    LOL

17. Spike

Spike Supernova

Loma Linda university is a severth-day aventist church/part university. I suppose they're not that big on non-christians.

18. Kuyon

Kuyon Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah the house is being stubborn too, but there comes a point since Obama can't have his plan he will let the government shut down and cause a lot of problems. He stated that he will veto any bill that tries to bring the government back up even in pieces if it doesn't include funding for his new program. Just seems a bit childish to me (wahhh I can't get what I want so no one can have anything!) Just how I see it. ^^

Honestly all governments have their problems. None is perfect. Here in the US is no exception. It sucks but it could also be a LOT worse.

19. Gredd18

I'm Guessing your a Non-Christian.
    Never made much sense how god can exist and love us all with death, pain, ETC in the world, and Why can't he just de-create the devil. and to get into heaven, all you gotta do is repent on your deathbed. You could murder half the world, and repent and go to heaven.
    Srsly, WTF.

20. Kuyon

Kuyon Subatomic Cosmonaut

Please.... let us not get into a religious discussion no matter where you go they rarely end well and someone will get upset. lol

Sir Scarfalot and WoxandWarf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.