1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inconspicuous

Inconspicuous Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A decent way to the left of the village.

2. saito82

saito82 Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone find another Alpha Sector gun merchant other than the one previously mentioned since this update....by the time I got there the birds had massacred everyone on the ship and since guns don't drop only thing left was crappy weapons...(I loathe these birds)

3. AdelaisAer

AdelaisAer Industrial Terraformer

Anyone found any good Lv. 1 to 10 planets with Jungle or Ocean biomes? Or do you have to go to BETA and up to find those? :(

4. Dread Pirate Roberts

Dread Pirate Roberts Zero Gravity Genie

Anyone got some high Cerulium content plant coords?

Aegissalt wasn't so bad but I'm high and dry with Cerulium.

5. Hellfyre

Hellfyre Aquatic Astronaut

was to the left not sure if you counter trolled me for my mistake in my human mech post :B

6. Ordane

Ordane Master Chief

I must have walked all the way around then... :lod:

Wikrin and Hellfyre like this.
  7. Creston91

Creston91 Tentacle Wrangler

x 88959604 y -85207402 Alpha Nekor Minoris III, its an ok planet for resources and a town to the left. I found it on google.

8. santaclause

santaclause Intergalactic Tourist

hate to break it to ya man, but with how simple it is to dupe shit atm, there's not much point. you can take 1 coal and turn it into like 10000 coal in like 10 minutes.

9. Juber

Juber Seal Broken

Oops yeah, its Called Alpha Hoyle 955 VI a, a level 1 moon.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  10. MrBurg

MrBurg Master Chief

Does anyone have coordinates for a Matter Block spawner?
    Or a planet with a lot of coal?
    Or a cape?

There are so many things I want D:

11. panderp19

panderp19 Orbital Explorer

Found a nice planet in my home system. It's the Alpha Omniculpa 97 system, planet I c (the only arid level 1 planet). To the left of spawn there is a tomb, but I haven't yet explored it. So far there has been a decent amount of coal on the surface. x = 32154521 y = -71568368

12. Wikrin

Wikrin Void-Bound Voyager

So, I found something interesting: Six Apex labs, one planet. WTF, Apex Noveria.
    [​IMG]
    If you can't see the picture for some reason, that's (87594111, -26519044) in the Gamma sector. It's the big, snowy one.

The little planet next to it, with the Home icon? It has a tech, in a chest just underground (visible cave), a little to the left of the spawn point. I got Morphball from it. :) It also has a prison further to the left, and some mushroom blocks if you dig far enough down from the spawn point.

13. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

They reduced the number of planet levels from 100 to 10. Thus, all planets in Alpha are threat 1, all planets in beta are threat 2, etc.

14. santaclause

santaclause Intergalactic Tourist

i'm looking for an electric guitar, a lead guitar, or preferably an overdrive guitar, anybody got any coords for em?

15. Hellfyre

any more info ive run around the planet and ive found a harmonica and a microphone but no ocarina

16. Boozfob

Boozfob Star Wrangler

Hm, then i dont know, i found an ocarina and a harmonica

17. Hellfyre

any landmarks near the chest with the ocarina i can remember a glitch house an airship toxic biome

18. Boozfob

Boozfob Star Wrangler

I dont remember exactly, are you sure the chests are the same, because i didnt find any microphone :3

19. Hellfyre

microphone was onboard the pirate ship that loot is randomized i think however instruments arent neither are surface tech chests
    for example if you find a tech chest on the surface it will 100% be the same tech for anyone else who uses the seed as opposed to just being a 'tech chest' with a random chance of that tiers tech spawning in it

instruments are much the same

20. Boozfob

Boozfob Star Wrangler

Hmm ok then i dunno, i just ran around the planet :p
    However i will type down cords and remember where exactly the chest is if i find another one :)

Hellfyre likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.