1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talarion

Talarion Seal Broken

I think there was a glitch cultist outpost or something to the left of spawn, too. May have been on the other planet in that system: They were both the same biome, so I can't recall which. But I never checked it out, as I was still in the starting gear, and didn't even have a shield yet. So another plus for those coordinates.

2. locustgate

locustgate Big Damn Hero

I got one Alpha Zaniah 350 I, starting planet
    X:35765993 Y:-17024597

(apex selling work clothes)(glich mage)(Avian in glitch house) Spawn (glitch blacksmith with no smith)

3. Kookwater

Kookwater Seal Broken

Beta Sector:

y 16744033

Penal Colony!

(post reset)

4. Boozfob

Boozfob Star Wrangler

I found a big maze/dungeon place on a lvl 1 planet (2minutes left of spawn)
    Inside the maze i found a matter block machine (13 matter blocks) and i also got 5 diamond ore from the chest in the end
    Cords inside the gif: [​IMG]

5. chico1596

chico1596 Aquatic Astronaut

THE UPDATE IS FINALLY HERE... though all these coords are probbably useless.. BUT THE UPDATE IS HERE!!!!

6. Revkok

Revkok Seal Broken

I've found that these are still good. I've gone to a few tech coordinates that were posted pre-patch. I now have 2 pulse jumps and an energy dash.

chico1596 likes this.
  7. Yakesh

Yakesh Space Hobo

Gamma Sector : Just found an Avian Airship if anyone is interested :/ Weapons are not equivalent to the broken bow or multiple weapons doing 1000s of damage... but if anyone wants a gun .. :) Or avian gear... This is Post Patch ..... 12249688, 26898330 Both are Positive :) It is Gamma Gamma Lup Minoris II .... Grassland Threat 3 -- Planet also has a tech box in addition to flowers if you would like to get dyes.

8. samsaq

samsaq Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone found a level 15 gun/weapon trader? (I tried to go to a level 20 world for guns and got obliterated.) Alpha or beta sector please.

9. Uselchen

Uselchen Space Hobo

What about the Coordinates BEFORE patch, do they still work? like all the tech coords???

10. Gigafreak

Gigafreak Starship Captain

Maybe you should wait until Beta Stage 2 before you start playing...

Anyway. Can someone go and check the old coords and update the spreadsheet according to which ones are still valid and which ones are no longer applicable?

11. coldReactive

coldReactive Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alpha Glynaith 34 IV - X: -8757050 Y: 19943717

Apparently there is an airship on this planet. (Threat Level 1, Forest)

12. mickybubbles

mickybubbles Space Penguin Leader

89171326 -81547480
    delta veragon 08 VIIa
    gold, titanium, platinum, diamond, uranium, plutonium, lots of all of these at deep levels
    arid level 4

good one if you're struggling for ores in this sector (i was having problems finding titanium)

13. mickybubbles

mickybubbles Space Penguin Leader

p.s. anyone know where the release notes are for new patch?

14. Gigafreak

Gigafreak Starship Captain

15. Dwayne_Hicks

Dwayne_Hicks Space Hobo

Anyone find any level 30+ airships with left/right referances yet?

16. Amberlyn

Amberlyn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Post Reset - Penal Colony

Alpha Sector
    Alpha Alpha Cam 8573 III a
    Desert Biome

Just a couple of screens to the left, tiny walking distance is a large penal colony. Found some pretty excellent weapons, one of which I was able to solo the Penguin with.

17. ScratcH1

ScratcH1 Star Wrangler

Found a nice planet with 2 music instruments (microphone (female) and a trumpet) and an airship with a gun vendor. The microphone can be found on the airship (which is located left to your spawn point) in a wooden crate and the trumpet further left in an old chest on the surface

Gamma sector
    x 9006304 y 77820292
    Gamma V1334 Cyg 5931 II a

18. ArmoredBound

ArmoredBound Void-Bound Voyager

flamethrower planet coordinates?

19. Nemez

Nemez Space Spelunker

guys,pls share lvl 4 renged weap trader.need it so hard!

20. JamesMantis

JamesMantis Intergalactic Tourist

Am i the only one who see's everywhere just lvl1 in alpha and 2 in beta planets? where are the higher ones? i can't find them. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.