Digital Amfumi's Laboratories

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Amfumi, Nov 19, 2013.

?

Do you like to keep seeing some complete amateurish art?

1. YES! keep e'm coming!

90.3%
  2. OH GOD! WHY DO YOU DO THIS? DON'T RUIN A GAME LIKE THIS!!!

9.7%
  1. Amfumi

Amfumi Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm back after a very long hiatus... Life is not very kind some times...

Welcome to my art thread, it started as a "strange" thing, i said i wouldn't be doing this regularly, BUT! beacuse of the feedback, i'll try to do make more things whenever i can, characters, comics, and anything that comes to my mind in the moment! :barefeet:

>>>>>>>>>>__________<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>__________<<<<<<<<<<
    The images are(?) organized (30/11/13), if not, you can browse the thread, there's surely things to see, so DO GO TO THE LASTS PAGES! after seeing the spoilers!

I mostly do things on paper, and, only if they are good enough, I'll make a digital version, started with digital editing just right here, with the Starbound Contest to design a NPC, Design Hiraki Corale. I have a long way to be a pro illustrator so please be kind. Comments, likes, unlikes, hates and critics are completely welcome! just be carefull, im a very sensitive person :notworthy:...:sarcasm::rofl:.

REQUESTS:
    Thinking about starting to take this again.... (21/07/15)

1.Squibbles - IN PROGRESS
    2.ROOS reedit - sketch
    3.Time-Lord Borges Helping - sketch
    4.LaVulpe98 - sketch

I normally put my things on spoilers cuz they are big.

Here comes the goods :cool:!

Explanation----

This one is more scifi style, have some unique gadgets, the armor gives her something like a tech that makes her dash in mid air and do more airbone things like double jump, the boots are designed to give her more jumping power with a prototype tech (dunno how to call it :rofl:) , super fast running and long dashes, the googles can read more visual and sound signals than the best of the hylotl military equipments (stolen cause they were cool), the magnum like railgun-pistol is just a souvenir from a novakid friend, and finally becuse i think she needs something to be really different from the common folks, sha has a multipurpose matter manipulation gauntlet (M3 Gauntlet), a tool that can create most of the complex things in the entire universe with just scaning the thing a first time (destroying it in the procces like a 3d printer with the difference of the quality of crafted items, they become recreated perfectly), didn't think anything of how she got the M3 :zombie:, this is the main reason why she goes on adventures to look for interesting loot besides the feeling of action and living new adventures. oh and she doesn't need a backpack because she creates everything that she needs with the M3 gauntlet on the second she needs it.

this is an image joke! There will be people walking nak'd on starbound, right?
    View attachment 57656
    is a "women/men" designed "eyecandy/joke" ^^

View attachment 57597
    WickedWitch

View attachment 57698
    My 11yo~ art

Btw I'm spanish so sorry if theres something misspelled. m'kay? :love:

>>>>>>>>>>__________<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>__________<<<<<<<<<<

Former thread opening text: So only beacuse I'm doing this more regulary than expected, im creating a thread... don't take any hope on me improving with digital edition tools, doesn't have anything to do with my carrer and is really hard to get some free time to do the tutorials.
    Made useless by a cool guy, @jacjac78 ! Thanks again mate!
    NOTE: I'm not taking comission or anything like that, is just my hobby... i really don't think i'll get the money to buy the game, beacuse i live in Venezuela (a south american country in really bad state, not like african countries btw) and its really hard to get dolars and pay for anything North America related, and im very excited with this game cuz i played Terraria on a friends PC...so just saying...if anyone haves a starbound steam pixel tier key thats just bothering them, you have somewhere to drop it... Don't really like to do this but i won't have another way, isn't a necesitiy i know, is just a selfness request, and i have been entering the free giveaways but don't think i'll be lucky enough, BUT I REALLY WANT TO PLAY STARBOUND! O_O...

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  2. Katlatze

Katlatze Pangalactic Porcupine

I REALLY love your art!!! Great work with the Apex. I love how people are showing that they can be sexy and elegant too. Hylotl are my favourite and I love the way you draw them. I think my favourite Hiraki design by you is #3 but it's hard to choose. Keep up the great work I'll be watching this thread!!

Amfumi likes this.
  3. Amfumi

Oh really!? Thank you! Now you gave me a great reason to keep posting!
    Btw hylotl are my favourite ones too, thats why I tried to create my first digital art with the 1st hiraki version
    :D

Katlatze likes this.
  4. HedgeFlanders

HedgeFlanders Big Damn Hero

Here's my female Apex: http://imgur.com/cLWMXzE

Note: I originally wanted her to be redhead but I think I'd prefer her to have jet black hair
    The hair should look someone like this:
    [​IMG]
    ^Favorite female Youtuber :D

Other details: I like the little Apex propaganda, if I could have something like that then it'd be nice. I want her to look sexy but not over the top (not HUGE boobs and butt). I also want it to look somewhat serious (but again, with her being sexy even though she is infact a monkey). If possible then I'd also like to be able to use it as a wallpaper.

5. Amfumi

Got ya!
    Such details! Hope u like the result... An atractive youtuber... MmmMm...

Note: its going to be black and white with gray tones because is a pain in the low back end to use colors

6. HedgeFlanders

Yeah I thought so. I'm not an artist but I thought that'd be a tad difficult.

Amfumi likes this.
  7. Amfumi

I think i didn't say enough, I LOVE DETAILS, and trying to make them, it can be hard -just a bit- but its fun :D just wait patiently ;D

8. Amfumi

made a hylotl with a "waterfish"
    hylotl with waterfish.png

quick 15min draft, if you don't like the design I'll change it. without any editions
    apex girl request.png

Silvestre and Katlatze like this.
  9. HedgeFlanders

That is epic! Question: Whats that in her hands.. err paws.

10. Amfumi

The thing in her hands is a horse whip but i'll change it for a floret, a type of sword, don't like it :/

11. HedgeFlanders

Ah ok. There are also those Police baton thingys.

Amfumi likes this.
  12. HedgeFlanders

Hylotls are cool, my friends obsessed with them. Do you have a thread of all your drawings?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  13. Amfumi

Not really, this is my first time showing it to people on the internet! always been drawing for myself and showing it to my friends as a hobby :rofl:...:cry: didn't have the guts to show them to the mass... maybe I'll create an account on devianart or something and post all my drafts (the good ones), if i found them...

HedgeFlanders likes this.
  14. HedgeFlanders

They're really good so you should go for it!

Amfumi likes this.
  15. Amfumi

AND an avian princess! ... got to much free time during work!
    Avian princess.png

Katlatze likes this.
  16. HedgeFlanders

Neat! I don't like Avians but that's cool.

Amfumi likes this.
  17. Katlatze

Amfumi and HedgeFlanders like this.
  18. Amfumi

Thanks!

Got it! When i'm done with the apex girl i'll start yours

edit: done a quick draft
    1rst draft.png

maybe i gave her to much "8"...if u know what i mean... dont like it? = INVOKE THE CHANGES!
    its a bit messy, i'll redraw it when finished with the final corrections.
    credits to @TomServo and @thefluvirus for their magnificent creations :up: poptop and Virorbs.

@AlfaLykos: I'm working on your request to but i can only digitaly edit in my home after work/college so its slower... have to eat, go to the bathroom and sleep too.(yes, no studiying, thats a bad thing to do:sarcasm:) :rofl:
    also changed the strange thing on her hand for a police baton.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
    HedgeFlanders and Silvestre like this.
  19. HedgeFlanders

I'm guessing the Hylotls 8 would mean Tig Ole Bitties (look it up on Youtube)

Amfumi likes this.
  20. Katlatze

OMG Amfumi I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!!! Naw her chest size looks perfect ;DDD Love it. That is freaking awesome. :love: :love: :love:

Amfumi likes this.