Digital Amfumi's Laboratories

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Amfumi, Nov 19, 2013.

?

Do you like to keep seeing some complete amateurish art?

1. YES! keep e'm coming!

90.3%
  2. OH GOD! WHY DO YOU DO THIS? DON'T RUIN A GAME LIKE THIS!!!

9.7%
  1. Amfumi

Amfumi Pangalactic Porcupine

woo!! woo! another request or challenge??("up for it?"*imagine a heavy voice*):rofl:, sure i'll give a shot! you don't mind that i do a psyliph with "blemels" right??:megusta:

OH! my 10~11 year olds self thanks you! i would really liked that someone said that when i dit him!!! though it's supposed to be an awesome kind of dragon...:giggle:

The little brother was your idea, the little sister is my actual avatar hiraki is... well hiraki(again tamporal name), the mother doesn't have anything... yet...

Evangelion and Symphony like this.
  2. Symphony

Symphony Giant Laser Beams

Go right ahead, but keep in mind they're pretty classy folks. ;) (for the most part)
    And oh boy, "blemels" what a silly word. What was I thinking back then~ Ah well, I'm sticking too it!

3. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Blemels is fine~
    I mean, they ARE aliens~
    In their language, it might sound pretty cool~
    "Blemels" is probably the closest thing it would sound like in human english~
    Don't worry~

4. Amfumi

And here come the blemels... well i didn't made her too attracctive because i like the idea of the clasical area 51 "thing"... and gave her almost the same clothes that you did
    Female Psyliph.jpg

I can retake the idea with another perspective if you want but i'll change lots of things... like making her more femenine... and more blemels~

Edit: i feel it's just a copy of the one you made...

Edit2: arg! i don't feel it psylexy enough... i'll remake it...

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
    HedgeFlanders likes this.
  5. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

@Symphony~
    Look~
    He did it~
    I think?~
    I wanna do something too~
    But I'm not really motivated right now~

6. Amfumi

this is the correct version... psylexy!
    Female Psyliph2.jpg

7. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

@Symphony
    He did it
    Yay
    Woo
    Alright
    *more sounds of cheering*

8. Amfumi

Arg i don't kwno how to convert this one in a wallpaper!!!! can't think of anything... @Katlatze here's the png version, if you can do anything to change it into a wallpaper let me know. it's 1080 tall
    Hylotl Girl Request - Kat.png

if you want the no background version just give a call.

Katlatze likes this.
  9. Symphony

No way! That's rad, super awesome and fits perfectly :) Good stuff! Meh, yeah you've got some stuff from my version in there but that isn't a big deal, lot's of humans wear jeans after all ;)

This ones pretty kick ass too, I dig the tech she's got going on~ Thanks man, love em both~

Amfumi likes this.
  10. Katlatze

Katlatze Pangalactic Porcupine

YEEEEE This is the best thing evar!!!!!!! Sure, toss me the version with no background and I might see if I can't wallpaperify it. Thanks Amfu you're the bestest :DD :DD :DD

I'm like 90% done the picture of our hylotls, I've been working on it in all my spare time!!!! SOOOO EXCITED TO SHOW YOU

Amfumi likes this.
  11. Amfumi

NIce! you liked them! ---YOU SHOULD EDIT THEM AND COLOUR THEM, THAT WOULD SURELY CREATE AN AWESOME IMAGE--- if you want :rofl:

and there you go...
    it's pretty BIG! this way i believe you can adjust to the size you want right?
    it's a bit messy on the exterior zone but you can clean it...
    Hylotl Girl Request - kat without background.png

edit: and can't wait to see yours! :up:

Katlatze likes this.
  12. Symphony

I was considering it ;)

Amfumi likes this.
  13. Amfumi

PLEASE! Put the one you edit in an interesting place with an awesome background like the other ones you did!

Symphony likes this.
  14. HedgeFlanders

HedgeFlanders Big Damn Hero

TBH I wasn't expecting that...

15. Symphony

[​IMG]
    I quick refined it! Didn't do any real detailing or anything. ;o
    To be honest it was quite tricky trying to trace your sketches, since the lines are so rough </3 Anywho that's probably it for now ~

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
    Amfumi and HedgeFlanders like this.
  16. Amfumi

That's awesome!
    Yeah i need some proper tools for retracing when in paper state and actually making a clean job... i'll try to buy some when i get some spare money... this few times that i have tried something digital, that retracing process is the biggest problem and most time consuming.

17. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

That's correct~
    I tried to "clean" your comic~
    It was pretty hard to do some line~
    They were, like, messy?~
    I'm still on it, though~
    I won't give up~
    (Unless you tell me to)~
    Derp~

18. LaVulpe98

LaVulpe98 Void-Bound Voyager

Here is my character:
    [​IMG]
    I'd love to see him with a feudal era Japanese look, maybe a Katana at his side while he is exploring and enviroment like this:
    [​IMG]
    Anyway I appreciate all your amazing art and was hopping to grab an avatar pic from you myself! I was directed here by AlfaLykos and their wonderful Apex skin!

~Thanks for taking the time to consider it:whoop::coffee:

HedgeFlanders likes this.
  19. Amfumi

o_O, :saywhat: do you guys think i'm that good to even clean my drafts??? I'm really thankfull! keep up the good work! :giggle:

wow! another request! i'm suddenlly workfull now! i'll put ya on the request line. i'm working on the squibbles' char, the coloring of the Roos race and a larguish proyect. I'll make a draft whenever i can but the color edition it's going to be awfully slow... btw i'm really bad with backgrounds and not so good with males general anatomy so don't expect to much of it!

EDIT: i think i'll make a transparent background version so that way you can search for someone that can create you the background you want

@Time-Lord Borges is this what you thought with a star wars kind of poster? (it's in the earlys stages of making so theres a lot of strange things and messy lines, PRETTY MESSY LINES)... and yeah i made it on a recycled paper, didn't have a decent one nearby... sorry...
    first idea.jpg

Katlatze likes this.
  20. LaVulpe98

LaVulpe98 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much just for even contemplating it! And if you would find it easier the avatar can be female, I can even remake this Character as a Female if needed:laugh: