Digital Amfumi's Laboratories

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Amfumi, Nov 19, 2013.

?

Do you like to keep seeing some complete amateurish art?

1. YES! keep e'm coming!

90.3%
  2. OH GOD! WHY DO YOU DO THIS? DON'T RUIN A GAME LIKE THIS!!!

9.7%
  1. Katlatze

Katlatze Pangalactic Porcupine

I've been drawing (pretty shitty) art for a long time, and really when it comes to drawing you just have to keep doing it. Every single time you draw something you get a little bit better. It's really obvious when you see artists who re-draw old works of art a year or more later - the improvement is so noticeable. It's harder/sometimes impossible to notice when it's yourself, though, which can be frustrating. I think a person can be born with imagination and creative vision, but they aren't born with skill, that comes with practice. Don't give up friend :)

2. Amfumi

Amfumi Pangalactic Porcupine

Maybe i said it to harsh... if you want you can post pixel versions of my creations :geek:, just not "everything" :chrono:that you do, i like them cuz they are more starboundish!!!!!!!! But thats bad, you are good and i hate you! :rofl: kiding!

Your image improved with that! i do that with my editions, you should be patient, i think is better doing it in phases... well maybe thats a noobish way :rofl:

for weapons... mmm...Yesh the revolver like gun it's better! thats a iconic weapon of hers!

3. Amfumi

Do you want to see a realy SHTTIY ONE!!??? BEHOLD MY MIGHTY (almost 10 or 11~ years old) PWNER DRAGON!!!!
    This one was my alltime throphy... was the best of the best... i really liked him... and you can see how broken and strange it is...
    RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHERFAKERS!!! Edit: had to, didn't think of this bad word...
    Shitty dragon RAWR.jpg

I do believe that with practise you can almost do anything the proper ways... just keep up the hard work!

Edit: oh and i worked on it almost 2 weeks continuingly... redrawing and redrawing and redrawing and redrawing and so on...

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
    Katlatze likes this.
  4. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Still better than mine when I was 10.
    I drew stickfigures. Yay~ Stickfigures~

5. Amfumi

Stick figures rulez! :lolwut:
    A Hylotl girl with an aquatic dog
    Hylotl With aquatic dog.jpg [spoiler/]

Katlatze likes this.
  6. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Yay~
    Mer-doggy!

7. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

It's a sea-dog. But is it salty?

8. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Is a hot dog hot?
    Is a weiner dog a weiner?
    Is a sea dog salty?
    I have no clue.

9. Amfumi

Mmmmm... don't think so, are Hylotl salty?
    Hylotl in beach.jpg

Katlatze likes this.
  10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

11. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Like salt-water taffy.
    That's how salty they are.

12. DawnOfNights

DawnOfNights Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Curse you Amfumi for always conveniently having a better drawing of everything I ever made that was starbound related!;_;.

Next one I make will be the epicest, so you better bring your knit socks, cuz im gonna blow them off!

also nice fishdog.

Amfumi likes this.
  13. Amfumi

O__O it wasn't my intention... i haven't seen yours... i like your smexy hylotl... but... you know what!?... this is my first artistic challenge! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Bring it on!!!! JUST STATE THE THEME!!!!! ლ(`ー´ლ)

Edit: it's name is Mer-Doggy... @H-Alo X3

14. Amfumi

You guys can identify some characters from this picture?... Hiraki's familiy before going on an adventure... Mother, little sister, little brother and Hiraki(temporal name because we don't know who won the contest :rofl:)
    Hiraki's family small.jpg

Katlatze likes this.
  15. squibbles

squibbles Pangalactic Porcupine

OMG that is actually really REALLY nice!

i love the casual pose he has, really lifelike. thanks much for the time and effort you put in to this.
    oh and i know that feel, tried something alot of times and it just isnt working right. happens so much to me when im doing animations. xD

again thankyou ^^
    if i ever require skills forged of pure awesome then i know who to call.

Amfumi likes this.
  16. Amfumi

YAY~ :3
    So when i finish coloring the previous one i'll start yours!

and THANKS for the comlpiment of awesomeness!!! :giggle:

17. Amfumi

@Jonesy heres another concept of your race (LINK) a more serious one, i'm not confident with the male one, males are hard to draw... to much straight lines.
    Roos concept2small.jpg

Katlatze, onerb2 and Jonesy like this.
  18. Symphony

Symphony Giant Laser Beams

19. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

Man this is actually friggin' beast. The rough inking style is what makes it pretty great, like a cool concept for a creepy dragon in a game. I only say creepy because the overall very skinny look of him gives off a scary vibe or such.

20. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

I can. At least, the little brother.
    I mean, I DID sprite him. I'd recognise that ponytail anywhere.
    Lee Corale(2).png
    Lee.