Digital Amfumi's Laboratories

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Amfumi, Nov 19, 2013.

?

Do you like to keep seeing some complete amateurish art?

1. YES! keep e'm coming!

90.3%
  2. OH GOD! WHY DO YOU DO THIS? DON'T RUIN A GAME LIKE THIS!!!

9.7%
  1. Katlatze

Katlatze Pangalactic Porcupine

Pixel art is really fiddly... sometimes I'm like "DAMMIT I WANT TO PUT A PIXEL THERE BUT THEN IT LOOKS WRONG WHY CAN'T THERE BE HALF PIXELS". I'm not very good at pixel stuff from scratch usually, but basing it off of WickedWitch's was a lot easier. And absolutely, use it for anything you want it's yours now :DD

Also GIMP has this tool called "Select by Colour", it selects every pixel that is a certain colour, so you can just do that and then Bucket fill your new colour to change them :D

2. Katlatze

Awe yeah awesome!!! I really dig your Hiraki she's one of my favourites. If you think of more military gear you want in a similar style (arm stuff, weapons, combat armor or whatever) I can always give it a try.

Edit: Also I'm fighting the urge to change my avatar to just this:

[​IMG]

LOL JK :rofl:

Amfumi likes this.
  3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Do it!

Katlatze likes this.
  4. Amfumi

Amfumi Pangalactic Porcupine

well you could try making the third version of hiraki "completely", don't you think?... only if you want, ok?

and please don't change your avatar to that... people won't even recognize her... there's just tits... that's not even one of the most important phisical part of women... put her face! that would do! right?... the face...:sarcasm::badpokerface:

Katlatze likes this.
  5. Katlatze

I ACCEPT MY MISSION *Salute* :megusta:

:rofl: :mwahaha:

6. Katlatze

DOOOOOOOONE Let me know if you want me to change anything!!! I think she turned out pretty cool :DD As usual use them for anything you want!

Helmet by WickedWitch!!

[​IMG]
    And naked version for dressing up:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have to go to work in about half an hour :(

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
    Amfumi likes this.
  7. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Coat-Visor2.png
    RECOLOR!
    WOOOO! Slightly greyer coat-thing, darker visor thing
    and more red. The eyes are (unnoticably) darker, too.

Amfumi likes this.
  8. squibbles

squibbles Pangalactic Porcupine

my my amfumi...your art :rofl:
    it is so goddamn close to being nsfw... just the way i like it ^^

Amfumi likes this.
  9. Amfumi

0____0 *stands, and stares the computer* aosnfousjvawajebvjvrsv *starts to convulse on AWESOMENESS overdose*, I LOVE IT!

Mmmm you only forgot a few details... if the visor/mask thingy changes color, all the things that use the same color must change too, the hip armor, and the boot-like things.
    GOOD JOB BTW!

*monotonous almost robotic tone* I DON'T UNDERSTAND, I DON'T KNOW WHAT NSFW MEANS... COULD IT BE THIS????
    this is an image joke! There will be people walking nak'd on starbound, right?
    Avienxy pilot.jpg
    btw this isn't your request, is a "women/men" designed "eyecandy/joke" ^^

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
    Katlatze likes this.
  10. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Creepy. I swing towards boobs only. And only boobs of the female variety.
    And also, I wanted the coat thingy to be lighter... so I didn't touch the boots and things...

Amfumi likes this.
  11. Amfumi

I know... i prefer doing females too, drawing a male isn't even as half as interesting... just made a joke with that one :rofl:.
    And, if you put it that way, about the colors, mmm it seems that you are correct, its hard for me to detail colors in things that small... :up:

12. Katlatze

WAHOO I'm so glad you like it :D Consider it payment for the awesome pic you're making me *___* :love: :love: :love: I really enjoyed doing the pixel work actually, I want to do more now......!!!!

I waaaaay prefer drawing females too... the curves just make more sense to me... I want to draw a pic of my Hylotl with your Hiraki being total badasses. Going to try that some time soon.

Amfumi likes this.
  13. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Yay~
    Let's use Amfumi's thread as a section to post allllll~ our pixel stuffs, just to spite his lack of pixelcality so we can motivate him!
    Yaaay~

14. Katlatze

Nuuu we have to stop spamming his wonderful art thread D:

Amfumi likes this.
  15. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

:sparta:
    IT'S FOR THE GOOD OF ALL PEOPLES
    AND PIXELS
    AND BOOBS

Amfumi likes this.
  16. Amfumi

I would like to see that!
    :unsure: H-alo im not saying that i don't like your pixel art...:idea: but could start your own thread, don't you think?:unsure: I'm not organizing this one so i'll be tedious to keep things tidy... and owns work related...

17. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

I'm not going too, it was a (very bad) joke.
    Ahaha~
    I ain't gonna make a thread either. Not enough free time.
    Yeah. Have fun~

Amfumi likes this.
  18. Amfumi

@squibbles Creating your request was a really HARD (redone it twice) one. Maybe that isn't the pilot jacket you wanted... recreating weapons is another of my weak points... i'm not familiar with males anatomy so is more dificult to deform the exact points to make it an avian... PWEASE :pwease: LIKE IT!:cookie::cookie::cookie: i don't want to remake him... it's really painfull...:rofl:

oh and the feets need some retouch, i'll do it when i edit them
    Avian pilot.jpg

19. Katlatze

Am this Avian guy looks great :D As usual the clothes look so good... I'm aspiring to be that good. Just wanted to let you know I've started the picture of our two Hylotls and it's coming along really nicely. I'm trying a new style where I go over all my sketch lines with a solid "hard edge" tool (no fuzzy edges) and then use the eraser to clean them up. I really like the way it looks, but it takes a lot longer (which is why I've never really tried before...) I'm REALLY excited about this pic though and I want it to be awesome so I'm going to take my time.

Here's a quick sneak peak of Kat:

[​IMG]

I can't stay focused enough to do the entire lineart, THEN colour, THEN shade, so there's a bit of everything lol. Also I'm drawing both of them with weapons, do you want Hiraki to have that gun she has in the pic you drew?? Heading to bed for now, gnight :)

20. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Seriously.
    How do you guys have so much skill in you?!?!
    I couldn't do that (most likely). *sigh*
    Damn~ Damndamndamndamn~