1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated W40k Divinity Class Ship Current Version 1.05

A w40k ship replacement mod (WIP)

1. SpectreOne
    Updated to latest Version (Furious Koala)

Header.png For all of you Warhammer fans out there, I present to you this vessel. Although not to scale, as it would be 13km long, it is still bigger than you should ever need in a ship.

It is still WIP, so if you have any recommendations please feel free to let me know. :)

Original Version w40kDivinityClassThunderhawk.png
    Alternate Version w40kDivinityClassThunderhawkAlternatve.png

Installation instructions included.

To install:

Remember to back up your previous dropship.structure file!!!!

Move the files to your starbound/assets/ships/(race of your choice)

Start a new character or delete the .ship file located in the starbound/player folder.

PLEASE remove everything OFF of your ship before DELETING it! YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING IF YOU DON'T.

THANKS TO:
    Seeras for the Original Image
    http://seeras.deviantart.com/
    Dead Squirrel for the modding help
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    kanraku, Crozan, Revenicus and 3 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Revenicus
    Revenicus
    4/5,
    Version: Current Version 1.05
    This is a great mod, I just don't know whether or not it works for multiplayer though.
    1. SpectreOne
      Author's Response
      It will work if both people have the mod installed. It will look like empty space to them otherwise.
  2. jokeurface
    jokeurface
    5/5,
    Version: Current Version 1.05
    I LOVE IT
    1. SpectreOne
      Author's Response
      I'm glad. I do too.
  3. Maximus
    Maximus
    4/5,
    Version: Current Version 1.02
    Excellent mod overall, I'm a huge Warhammer fan so this was a straight up download. Just one small problem which is that it's very hard to navigate throughout the ship when you first start. But other than that it's a awesome job!
    1. SpectreOne
      Author's Response
      I'm working on the paths at the moment. I have the top floor done and I was wondering how to do the main room. I thought it would be better to leave open for a trophy room or something. I wish there were elevators or something. That would be a no-brainer to add in to this ship.