1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Hackable Keypads GXML 1.4.2

Adds programmable, wire-able keypads for passcode entry! (can be "hacked" in game)

1. Voice Recognizer added!

Ruban Crusade
    A new panel, Voice Recognizer, has been added! Here are a few things about it:
    -All new, custom UI
    -Wireable (just like the last one)
    -User specific access instead of by code
    -Extra options beyond activate/open available to users
    -Ability to grant access to users in the area (use the "Add Users" option)
    -UNBREAKABLE!! except by users (use the "Remove Panel" option)
    -Hack-able to non-users (use the "Manual Bypass" option)
    -New hack mini game (with in game instructions)
    -Glows dimly in the environment
    -Learn the recipe by picking up a durasteel bar

I have also changed the logging around a little in case you do run into bugs so I can troubleshoot easier.
    I've done a lot of testing and have yet to find any issues, but if you find any at all, please send me a P/M with your log file and I will look into it ASAP! Thanks!

Also, I'd like a little feedback on future features. Please let me know which, if any, of the following you'd be interested in having me add:
    -doors with built in "keypad"
    -hatches with built in "keypad"
    -"keypad"s with variable complexity/difficulty settings
    -linked "keypad"s, for common codes/access
    -"keypad"s with on/off switches, instead of temporary "on" (currently 5 seconds)
    Sefercil and CrimsonGiraffe like this.
Return to update list...