1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Doctor Who Timelord Mod 1.1

Doctor Who timelord mod!

1. dalekman9999
    The Timelord mod created by jonbose had been outdated for about 4 months so after waiting so long i decided to update it to be useible with the current version of starbound. I take no credit for the work done by jonbose i only wish to release this so others may use this wonderful mod with there starbound game :)

The mod uses the simple character creation mod SECC Mod and has many features from the television series Doctor Who such as the TARDIS and the Doctors iconic tool the Sonic Screwdriver.

If anyone has any questions about the mod dont hesitate to ask i'm usually online :)

Original mod post here

Edit: I dont have alot of free time at the moment due to school and some other stuff right now the updates are gonna take a while to come out sorry guys :/

EDIT 2: Ok the next update will be out within a month and a half sorry guys i might release some minor updates in the mean time :)

UPDATE ON PROGRESS: This mod is STILL alive. I am still currently waiting for a working character custom loader for either the unstable or nightly builds to release the changes that will be done.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. The Sonic Screwdriver Mark II

Recent Reviews

1. Revolt!
    Revolt!
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Thank You! It Works Great! Im Glad the Whovians are still active on here!
  2. splattykatty
    splattykatty
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    didn't realize you needed the other mod at first but I got it working, thanks for the update!