1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Timelord Mod 1.05 Angry Koala

Adds the Timelord race, ship, etc.

1. jonboze
    This mod now uses Xankek's great SECC mod (included). Go here for more information.

This started as an attempt to create a TARDIS ship, but as I continued, I couldn't help but create a sonic screwdriver, and a David Tennant coat. It started to get a bit clunky, so I've merged them all into a new timelord race, so as to keep it separate from the human race files.

There are a couple of little bugs in the TARDIS (which isn't complete yet, but very playable) but nothing should crash your game. Very easy to install, just drop in the mods folder.

[​IMG]

Currently, this mod has:

Timelord Race: Nearly identical to human so far as character creation is concerned.

Timelord cinematic, as well as a cheesy placeholder re-spawn animation

TARDIS Ship: "Functional". Currently its a decent looking control room. I have tentative plans to add onto it in the future though.

Sonic Screwdriver: replaces the matter manipulator for Timelords (matter manipulator sprite still appears when placing items)

Long Coat: Only available to male Timelords during creation for the moment.

TImelord starting codex and quest.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. ka0s03
    ka0s03
    4/5,
    Version: 1.05 Angry Koala
    awesome mod! but i cant drive the TARDIS :(
  2. KennyRU1
    KennyRU1
    5/5,
    Please,update this mod
  3. Anderebu
    Anderebu
    4/5,
    Love Doctor Who and can't wait for a compatibility update.
  4. rainbowdash1859
    rainbowdash1859
    5/5,
    can you plz update this cuz unless you update it nobody is ever going to be able to use it
  5. Jead94
    Jead94
    4/5,
    This is one of most epic mods for starbound ive found yet! But sadly in the new Beta the TARDIS isnt working (no response from the console).
  6. MightstarCZ
    MightstarCZ
    5/5,
    I like this mod very much... I would be more amazing when you can use TARDIS console to set time on planet for some fuel and its more better with Fully Customizable Ship mod because you can add more rooms... :D
  7. farfeitch
    farfeitch
    5/5,
    Version: 1.04 Angry Koala
    I love it but it would be awesome if every time you respawn you would look different.
  8. Traijan
    Traijan
    5/5,
    Love Dr. Who and Love your mod.

Thanks for creating it.
  9. Kirator117
    Kirator117
    5/5,
    Work perfectly, and is amazyng mod, y love that!
  10. psychovirus
    psychovirus
    5/5,
    I gave it five stars because I love the idea and want to encourage it further but it didn't load properly for me. Sure, the tab for the mod races is there and I can click a box that is designated Timelord but the being is invisible when I try to create one. The only time I can see anything is when i change to game standard clothing. However I don't believe this is something on your part, I believe it has to do with the Race Mod that yours came packed with, because it also does it with the Argonians. The only Race it doesn't do it to is the Elves.