1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Celestar Race 0.3.0 Upbeat Overhaul

This mod adds a vibrantly colorful race of extragalactic nomads to the game.

1. Armor Pt. 1 - Helmets

Auren
    I've begun updating the armor visuals beginning with the helmets. All helmets have received some changes to the description files as well as a full overhaul to their appearance (excluding T1 which only saw slight color changes and T2 which was only slightly altered).

I am including an image at the bottom of the overview tab that shows what all the new helmets look like in their proper metal colors.

I also attempted to begin making decorative items, but haven't quite figured out how to get the recipe for a decoration to work. The files are in the folder, but as far as I know the item does not show up on any crafting table and I haven't been able to figure out why.

Images

1. Celestar Tier Helmets.png
Return to update list...