1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avian Missionary Class Cruiser v 1.5 (Upbeat Giraffe)

A ship that was used to spread the word of Kluex throughout the stars. (Upgradable!)

1. Giraffes and Space Birds Become Friends. (Upbeat Giraffe)

Fit
    -Added Tier 5.
    -Updated the ship to work with the current stable build. (Upbeat Giraffe)
    -Removed some odd changes that turned out to not be needed for future upgrades. Like that staircase to the cockpit.
    -Tier 5 is now a place holder for Tiers 6 - 8.
    -Some of the T5 art is not fully detailed (mostly the beak), I wanted to push something out so people can use the mod with the current stable build.
    aviant5.png
  2. The no more eye pain when looking at the window update!

Fit
    Change Log:
    • Removed some of the shadows around the ship exterior.
    • Made the larger windows be less eye hurty.
    • Improved some smaller details not significant enough to mention individually.
    • Made some odd changes to allow future upgrades to be possible.
    • Added tier 4.
    2014-11-16_00004.jpg
    • Tiers 5-8 now use tier 4 as a placeholder.
  3. The nightly update.

Fit
    *I am not updating this every night.
    2014-11-09_00004.jpg
    While this is working with the 11/9/14 nightly, I can not 100% guarantee it working on any future nightlies, so use 1.3 at your own risk! If there are any issues I beg you to tell me, I cant fix it if I don't know about it! Now have fun exploring the stars! <3

Change Log
    • Now works with the nightly build! (Only with Avians for now)
    • Added .structure files for each tier. (The ship will work with all 8 tiers)...
  4. The Great Window Of Kluex Update (Enraged Koala)

Fit
    This update does change the physical hull of the ship, so if you are updating from v 1.1 or lower, if you simply throw this mod in you will have some visual errors around the ship.

(CAUTION! Doing the following will delete whatever is in your ship, so you may want to empty it before doing this!) You will have to delete the SHIPWORLD file for the character you want to have the updated ship. Then just play your character and the game will generate a new SHIPWORLD file. As stated above, this...
  5. A small update. (Enraged Koala)

Fit
    -Updated the .modinfo file for Enraged Koala, and fixed a small typo from before.
    • If you already have this mod installed, you can just replace the .modinfo and you will be good.
    -Fixed starter treasure loot pools for races other than avian.