1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avian Missionary Class Cruiser v 1.5 (Upbeat Giraffe)

A ship that was used to spread the word of Kluex throughout the stars. (Upgradable!)

1. The nightly update.

Fit
    *I am not updating this every night.
    2014-11-09_00004.jpg
    While this is working with the 11/9/14 nightly, I can not 100% guarantee it working on any future nightlies, so use 1.3 at your own risk! If there are any issues I beg you to tell me, I cant fix it if I don't know about it! Now have fun exploring the stars! <3

Change Log
    • Now works with the nightly build! (Only with Avians for now)
    • Added .structure files for each tier. (The ship will work with all 8 tiers)
    • Added room progression system for the first 4 tiers (0-3). After Tier 3 the ship will no longer open up new rooms or change.
    • With this progression system comes some rushed art to make broken rooms look broken. Tier 0 - Tier 2 now have broken windows to show what rooms are busted.
    • Made the large window frame's shadows make a bit more sense.
Return to update list...