OOC Fallen, a starbound RP-characters

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Sep 25, 2014.

?

Now that the RP is starting to approach page 500...what should I do?

Poll closed May 17, 2015.
  1. Continue on from there

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Sequel

16 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. New RP altogether....

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Why is it that every time you pop in, it's for a sex joke? :/

Relten likes this.
  2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

I'm thinking of killing off Archy so that I can make a new character.

3. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Did d'Artangan get thrown out of the airlock or something?

4. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Because if I didn't do it, then who would fulfill their civic duty to the internet?

Nobody, that's who...
    I honestly have no idea.
    NUUUUUUUUU[DOUBLEPOST=1422334581][/DOUBLEPOST]Watch...plot twist, this was all a reality TV show and is watched all across the galaxy, but the actors don't realize this because the directors and producers know how to block the outside universe.

Well, can I say that if this RP was a book, I would name this chapter:

THE PART WHERE EVERYONE IS SAD FOR SOME REASON....

5. critsarecool

It's just that anything Archy does is either for comedy, me spontaneously having him hurt people, or him not feeling. I wantto have a character with depth, and Archy isn't doing that for me. He has no real flaws, and using him has caused quite afew god mod moments. If I do get rid of him, it'll be in a good way.

6. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Alright....I can't wait to see the next character.

7. critsarecool

It'll be awhile, i have to work on the character sheet on my of time, which is few and far between. Plus there's the problem of choosing everything.....

Relten likes this.
  8. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Shit. I was gone too long. Could I write it in that Coralmaster tagged along with wherever you guys are, but just stood there like a pompous idiot not doing anything the whole time and just following?

9. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Sure

Yzzey likes this.
  10. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

What would be a little amusing is if Archy walked in on Kinu, insulted him, and then got disassembled by him since Elunites are 'extremely talented with technology.'

11. DarkAndStormyKnight

DarkAndStormyKnight The End of Time

OK SO IM AWAKE NOW! I JUST WAS ASLEEP!
    1. Let's all forget that d'Artangan is there right now, and he's just sitting somewhere right now, oblivious. Because I don't want to control 2 at once
    2. YOU GUYS OVERESTIMATE THE SIZE OF MY SHIP! We have two floors! Upstairs is a cockpit, a small storage room repurposed with beds and stuff, and the bathrooms and comms room. Downstairs up front is the weapons room, then the brig at the back with four cells. WE ARE NOT ON STAR'S BIG ASS SHIP ANYMORE! IT'S REALLY NOT THAT BIG!
    3. Archy and Dante are team Edward Kinu, and nobody is team Jacob Kane, except for Kane :rofl:
    4. I am AWARE that it was Exiledone's choice to go from Kinu to Kane, I'm not trying to force Zeta back to Kinu, I'm just sorta telling the truth.... :p
    5. FIVE IS A NUMBER! I HAVE TWO CHARACTERS! FIVE MINUS 2 IS THREE! THE FALLEN 3 CONFIRMED!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422367382][/DOUBLEPOST]And Coralmaster has like totally abandoned his sense of thinking he's superior and being a jerk to florans :rofl:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  12. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

He still thinks that, he's just decided that Dante isn't a savage like the florans he's seen, and is trying to get along with him, although he still looks down on him. I gotta go to sleep soon, so, yeah. Shit. ;-;

13. DarkAndStormyKnight

I GOT POST #7000 :D
    ALSO hey Daniel, tell OUR CHARACTERS about the Starbound Initiative!!!

14. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

So apparently I never went to go talk to Dante now.
    OK.
    *murders prior post*

Relten likes this.
  15. DarkAndStormyKnight

Oh and btw the door I'm outside of is the one with Kinu locked in it.

16. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

We should make a map of Dante's ship so that we can actually understand where we are!

17. DarkAndStormyKnight

AHA! I HAVE DONE IT! PICASSO EAT YOUR HEART OUT!
    [​IMG]
    And the bottom floor...
    [​IMG]

Yzzey, Relten and Owl_Stalker like this.
  18. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

So me, Eitaka, and Coralmarster are in storage I think, Kinu is in the... Engine room with the smiley face?
    Kane and Zeta either in the brig or the medbay, I don't know which, and Dante is in the cockpit.

And Archy is somewhere.

19. DarkAndStormyKnight

I walked back to where Kinu is, a small room in the storage, near the back. There are some side rooms I didn't add in in the storage room and the hallways connect to bathrooms. Can someone go nominate me for the altruistic artist badge now? :D

20. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I don't know...I think you need to practice your shading...other than that, looks great :rofl:

DarkAndStormyKnight likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.