OOC Fallen, a starbound RP-characters

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Sep 25, 2014.

?

Now that the RP is starting to approach page 500...what should I do?

Poll closed May 17, 2015.
  1. Continue on from there

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Sequel

16 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. New RP altogether....

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkAndStormyKnight

DarkAndStormyKnight The End of Time

Dante is going to make sure he's the last on to get roboty

2. Exiledone

Exiledone Master Astronaut

I'm back now....sorry, had buisness to attend too......

Captain Kane likes this.
  3. DarkAndStormyKnight

Zeta can you let me help Kane? I have a thing planned....

4. TheIrishBAMF

TheIrishBAMF Subatomic Cosmonaut

So what shall I do in the meantime? I know sooner or later I'll be jumping in.

5. Exiledone

Im woried about that...

6. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Why do people like touching Kane's liver so much?

7. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

It's a very nice liver...Would've been worth a good load of money if Kinu hadn't stabbed it 50 times.

8. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Okay guys, this is a real problem. We ALL need to stop having this stupid little shit fests between each other. It really isn't any fun. The point of this roleplay was for all of our characters to come together and have a fun (sort of) journey through a plot created by us that we all enjoy. I am sick of everyone beating the shit out of Kinu and then beating the shit out of Kane. Why all the focus on us? No way in hell would Stormy let his character get tortured and stuff. Relten himself told me that he feels like Zeta and I are the only ones NOT guilty of godmode. (His words were Kinu sort of does it). It personally frustrates me that Stormy is always shitting on my character because "He is a highly trained floran." Take this how you will, but I would prefer if we all stopped having unrealistic cat fights and just enjoyed the roleplay. :) Getting tortured isn't fun at all. :(

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  9. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Actually, I think Dante provokes most of these fights.

10. Captain Kane

NO SHIT

11. DarkAndStormyKnight

You have a godmode arm. And first of all I only godmoded TWICE! Once with burning your eye, once with the Esdese revalations. AND ACTUALLY! I only really godmoded once! in that fight where I burnt your eye! In the second one YOU JUST SAT THERE AND TOOK IT LIKE A LITTLE WUSS! You godmode more than enough by COMPLETELY IGNORING POSTS AND SAYING "Oh actually that's not possible because I invented some random loophole. And if Dante got captured and tortured, I'd go right along with it! I would be TOTALLY FINE with my character getting enslaved or captured or tortured. In fact he almost WAS back before you joined but it was inconvenient to the plot so I fought back insteadof taking it.

12. Captain Kane

This isn't an argument stupid. This is a post to make peace.

13. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

After Kane is magically healed, we can start doing some normal...fun stuff that doesn't involve godmode torture.

14. TheIrishBAMF

Well I did have an idea to toss out for this Roleplay if anyone is interested in hearing it.

15. DarkAndStormyKnight

It's also an attack on me. Undeniably. And I put up valid points. I godmoded ONCE where as you have godmode rejected several posts. And what became of me godmoding you? A super duper nightvision uber accuracy robot eye.

16. Exiledone

lets hear

17. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

I'll be honest, I feel like I DID godmode in that a few times.
    Shoot.

18. Captain Kane

*Dead*

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  19. TheIrishBAMF

Well seeing that Daniel's ship is sadly inoperable and he had no crew, he was thinking of speaking with his CO's in the Marines and join up in the 'Starbound Initiative'. It's a special program within the United Systems that allows privately funded groups of mercenaries, hunters and researchers to work together and explore new areas of the galaxy. Any intel, information, research and materials that are then sent back to the military will be very well compensated for. The group will also recieve a brand USCM Cruiser, training, weapons, proper medical staff and food.
    While being a part of Starbound however, they are not officially sanctioned by the USCM. Meaning the only support we can receive is from fellow Starbound members, not the USCM.

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  20. Captain Kane

Kane WOULD NOT do that :/ He is a criminal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.