Clan Infinity: Legend of the Spiked Kebab, and its search for Cheerios

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Pretty sure he means a dew 100-200 turn games, if I had to guess, short/quick games to grasp the systems and mechanics.

2. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Ah, okay. That all makes sense.[DOUBLEPOST=1414181913][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Didn't notice the lack of Mekanism... It seem like a good modpack otherwise?

Right, TE's been changed so you can add speed boosts to stuff. So I can work with only TE.

Edit: How did this merg? What did I just do to this website?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    Pancakes, donleong94 and Freddy like this.
  3. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

The Crackpack modpack for minecraft feels weird in that it solely relies on Thermal Expansion for most of your industrial/power needs. I've only ever seen it as a support or crutch for other mods like Mekanism or IC2.[DOUBLEPOST=1414182917][/DOUBLEPOST]
    GG double post merger rip in pepperoni

Anyway, good to hear TE has SOME kind of upgrade now. Before it just felt like this middle child of functionality, where its machines were better than the basic IC2/Mekanism stuff, but a little worse than the top-tier machines. I'd still miss Mekanism factories, but it sounds like there's a mod to build complex machinery into a single block, so we might be able to do that instead.

Pancakes, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  4. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Yeah, the max speed furnace isn't too bad for speed. It's not an induction furnace or anything crazy, but it's workable.

5. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

I think this is one of the coolest features of the PlayStation
    [DOUBLEPOST=1414189792][/DOUBLEPOST]

Pancakes, Jimlad 42 and donleong94 like this.
  6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

I played between 100 and 200 rounds before I restarted.
    The endgame is glitchy as hell so you can't really progress past turn 250.

Also,

7. Freddy

Ah, and here I was debating if I should just go for it now.
    I think the decision to wait was a good one, let them work out the bugs it has and also pay a lower price.

8. Freddy

I just became a RT sponsor.
    Funny how that seems absolutely worth it to me while Beyond Earth has been hit with a wait-list.

9. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Well there's few better companies to throw your money at right now than RoosterTeeth. I really wanna see how well Laser Team will do.

10. Freddy

Not even entirely through the first SponsorCast of Cards Against Humanity and buying the sponsorship was already worth it.
    My sides,
    Help.
    They're in orbit!

11. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

for the first time ever, i've had to entirely stop reading part way through a book.
    12 books into a lighthearted series, everything's going well, then suddenly all the main characters are being brutally murdered.
    i can't keep reading. i physically can not do it.

12. Freddy

Sometime today someone threw a cup of coffee from a moving vehicle against the driver side windows and mirror of my car.
    Rather than get upset I decided I would wash the windows of my car. They're very clean now and I'm happy about it.
    I also decided that the cup of coffee that hit my window had more milk per ounce in it than your average bowl of cereal and that I will have cake after I finish cleaning the windows of my car.

13. Curtis6566

Curtis6566 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Goodnight everyone!

14. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

At the moment there's three main bugs.
    1.The game instantly ends at turn 400 without anyway of doing "One more turn". This is being patched soon I've heard.
    2.The alien AI is wonky as all hell. Sometimes they will flat out LEAVE an alien nest (barbarian camp) and just let you walk in and clear it.
    3.Some quests end up occupying the same tile as something else, I've had times where an "Ancient tomb" popped up right outside my territory in a tile where previously it said I would fail the quest for building something on.
    At the time I was over 75 turns away from unlocking the quest and had no idea what they were talking about. Quests also randomly seem to dissappear/fail.

15. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

16. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

17. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning. Making a boss for my D&D party to fight. Balance is not an issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1414244362][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Any ideas? It's a bit of an abomination where all the spells a powerful wizard they're fighting has ever cast are merging into a beast. And he was making things like hydras, dragons, basalisks, and other things.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    Pancakes, Freddy and donleong94 like this.
  18. donleong94

donleong94 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good night everyone :D

Pancakes, Freddy and Jimlad 42 like this.
  19. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning.
    I've dicided that they're going to fight magic itself, embodying things that the mage has made.

20. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

oh god Psycho Pass 2 started and i didn't even realize. i'm disgusted with myself.

Pancakes, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.