1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Medieval Fridge and Minifridge (Glitch) 1.3

Add a medieval themed fridge and minifridge in game.

1. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Shadox2.0 submitted a new mod:

Medieval Fridge and Minifridge - Add a medieval themed fridge and minifridge in game.

Read more about this mod...

2. Kronnos

Kronnos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Might make a refrigerator of Floran?

sorry for my English is that I am the translator

3. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Why not , i'll think about that ^^

4. Viralord

Viralord Poptop Tamer

Reposting what I put in the Glitch Thread to catch others up to speed before offering more.

Welp... I just subscribed to the mod via Steam and checked my mods list to see if it was there; But when I tried to craft or spawn the fridges, they either weren't on the crafting list or turned out to be "Perfectly Generic Items" respectively. I made sure to check the list of mods I currently have to see what possible conflicts there could be, but I can't see anything that would be messing it up? But just incase, here's a few pictures of all the mods I have so you can see for yourself

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That being said, I'd like to apologize if this complicates things for you; as I realize you've no doubt put a good bit of work into the mod only to hear it may not work on Steam. But I'm just letting you know before more people potentially download it and end up dissatisfied.

I just rebooted Steam and tried to see if the mod would work for me now, but unfortunately I again tried to craft/spawn the medieval fridge & minifridge with the same results. Below is a picture of the containers my character can craft from the Industrial Workbench

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I understand that this mod might not be optimized for Steam, and that it is a standalone mod that only adds to the base game instead of changing anything, but I am interested to see if it's just me whose having this issue on Steam?

5. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Did you tried to spawn it with command ? if it work its a recipe problem , if it dont work so the mod wont work for you.

6. Viralord

Viralord Poptop Tamer

Yes, I tried crafting it at the Industrial Workbench as well as using the commands /spawnitem medievalfridge and /spawnitem medievalminifridge while in admin mode. Here are some screenshots of that process if you're interested.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So yeah, I'm basically saying that for some reason, the mod isn't working for me when I download it off Steam? And I'm curious if anyone else will encounter this issue, or if it's just my problem?

7. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

OK , its strange , we'll see if someone have the problem and maybe check modlist of both .

8. Viralord

Viralord Poptop Tamer

Ok then sounds good. Embarassed. I just realized that in those first few screenshots that one of my crew members forgot to close the bathroom door again... >_>; Dismayed. I really have to get on wiring the door to open & close automatically from now on...

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  9. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

10. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

i will see that today ^^
    Edit : done , 'ill upload it soon .
    Edit 2 : Here

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  11. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

At the moment you seem be the only one to have problem , still no clue on my side.

12. Viralord

Viralord Poptop Tamer

It seems like I'm the only one encountering a problem. xD Well I'm at leas glad it works for everyone else. :)

13. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

yep look like , but not cool for you :/

And yep they work well even on steam all look nice , i'll make the avian too and see for compatibility patch witll autor of enhanced storage , but your case idk :/

14. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

15. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff