1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Primitive Fridge and Mini Fridge (Floran) 1.2

Add a primitive themed fridge and minifridge in game.

1. Shadox2.0
    PRIMITIVE FRIDGE AND MINI FRIDGE

My second mod
    , made after a request , it add 2 primitive fridge containers in game (primitive fridge and primitive mini fridge) :

[​IMG]

You can craft them like others fridge :
    -Primitive Mini Fridge on the Wooden Workbench (tier1) with 2 wooden log and 1 cryogenic extract.
    -Primitive fridge on the Industrial Workbench (tier2) with 4 wooden log and 1 cryogenic extract.

They are scanable and craftable from pixel printer too (for 90p and 180p)

You can also spawn them if you are in admin mode (/admin) with these commands :
    /spawnitem primitivefridge
    /spawnitem primitiveminifridge

They have the floran category so they should work for tenants.

-hope you like it.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Steam WorkShop

If you find a bug please use the thread for it , not the rating section.

You can add it to your modpack and you are free to use/modify it at will , as long as you put a link to this page.

For my second mod i've was able to make it alone and quiclky so i'm pretty happy x)

If you miss my first mod :
    Medieval Fridge and Mini Fridge
    Tribal Fridge and Mini Fridge
    Traditional Fridge and Mini Fridge

Thanks to people who teach me how , to starbound staff for make starbound , to modders for making cool mod and motivate us to try ^^ and thx to downaloader of my mod too.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Scrampunk likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Dewritos
    Dewritos
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    This mod is really great!You did a grat job but can you make a avian one?
    1. Shadox2.0
      Author's Response
      Thx you , and yes its planned , someone send me a request on steam too for that , this evening or tomorrow i'll do that.
  2. Scrampunk
    Scrampunk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Great mod! Works perfectly and both sprites look great. Thanks for sharing your work
    1. Shadox2.0
      Author's Response
      Thx you ^^