1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

My Enternia 2.2.2

Use alta technology to explore ionic planets and unravel the power of stardust!

1. My Enternia 2.2.2 Patch

Ceterai
  2. My Enternia 2.2.1a Patch

Ceterai
    This small bugfix patch is a refinement & compatibility fix for the previous version, as well as a small clean-up of outdated and deprecated files and objects.

If you want to keep deprecated items, objects, planets, etc. - subscribe to the freshly released My Enternia - Removed Content mod!

[​IMG]

This update is also to celebrate the mod finally reaching five stars in...
  3. My Enternia 2.2.1 Patch

Ceterai
    This time alta researchers have done a great job working on improving basic alta furniture, as well as providing support to alien (human) technology!

They have also come up with customized drone models that look just like ship drone variations! You can craft some of them, find them as loot or buy them from alta merchants.

Detailed changes for this version: Update 2.2.1

Main...
  4. My Enternia 2.2: Alta Colonies

Ceterai
    You've finally received the first signal from nearby alta travelers! Seems like they're looking for a place to settle. If you'll make them feel at home, they will reward you with neat shinies, protect you, or even open up for trading!

Keep in mind that a lot of deprecated items got removed in this version.

Detailed changes for this version: Update 2.2.0

Main
    • added 92...
  5. My Enternia 2.1.4a Patch

Ceterai
    A small bugfix update in preparation for 2.2, that fixes technical issues left from 2.1.4 and other older bugs.

This might be the most stable & bugless update so far, which is nice.

Detailed changes for this version: Update 2.1.4a

Main
    • many small bugfixes;
    • perfected backwards compatability;
    • another id update;
    • Ultimate Crafting Station enhancements;
  6. My Enternia 2.1.4 Patch

Ceterai
    At last, a data patch that fixes drone malfunctions! You can now make sure that your drone spawners are safe to use...
    > Note that next version (2.2) will remove a lot of long-deprecated items and objects. Load your world and check inventories with those to update them to avoid them turning into Perfectly Generic Items. Deprecation Station will also get deprecated. It's no longer of much use, and the Perfectly Generic Item section will be moved to the Upgrade Station....
  7. My Enternia 2.1.3 Patch

Ceterai
    Finally learning more about general alta traits and special abilities, you discover and learn about their strongest sides... but also about their weaknesses.

Main
    - added full support for the Race Traits addon;
    - added partial support for Frackin'...
  8. My Enternia 2.1.2 Patch

Ceterai
    You're discovering more knowledge about alta culture and are uncovering new databases along the way, with a few things to enhance equipment you already have.

Main
    - added 24 codexes;
    - added 25 radiomessages, that now display once you pick up specific items;
    - added a bit of recipes for custom items (most are only available at the ultimate crafting station);
    - new cosmetic items can be found as loot in biome chests;

Wiki
    - updated certain manual pages;
    - added...
  9. My Enternia 2.1.1 Patch

Ceterai
    Now that datacenter is full of useful and intersting information, might as well use the most of it to prepare for upcoming threats!
    Also, it seems like some melee blueprints have finished downloading... Might wanna try them out.

Main
    - most melee weapons are now finally usable! They's still WIP, but to a much lesser extent;
    - big wiki improvements and preparations for the next version;

Alta
    - adjusted a lot of alta recipes;
    - fixed grammatical errors in some...
    nightlol543 likes this.
  10. My Enternia 2.1: Alta Decryption

Ceterai
    Provided database has been successfully analyzed by your datacenter, unlocking access to a number of informational entry and codexes for your archive.
    It seems like melee blueprints are still decrypting, so you can take your time reading through all of those waiting for it to finish.

Meanwhile, meet some experienced altas to get you accustomed to their culture and try out new equipment available at the crafting station! Trust me, you'll need it quite soon.

Main
    - still...
    nightlol543 likes this.