Hydro's Monster Mod
Compatible with Enraged Koala.
This mod adds more monster parts to increase the variation of creatures. It's work in progress. Right now, there are 15 new heads for tiny quadrupeds.
Images of Monster Parts
- Row 1: Antlertusk Head, Razortooth Head, Baleen Head, Snake Head, and Swan Head
- Row 2: Naucean Head, Eye-ear Head, Echo Head, Six-Eye Head and Balloon Head.
- Row 3: Bug Head, Spider Head, Prawn Head,Goat Head and Unicorn Head.
- Download the latest version
- Delete old versions from your Starbounds/mods folder
- Open the .zip file and drag and drop the folder HydroMonster into your mods folder
- Doublecheck the folder structure: Starbound\mods\HydroMonster\HydroiMonster.modinfo
- There has to be ONE subfolder containing all files. Mods will not load if the files are directly in "mods" or if the files are in two stacked subfolders
This mod does not change any vanilla files, everything is prefixed "hydro_" and nothing gets overwritten. It should be completely independent and compatible with anything.
It even works with existing characters/planets. It also follows the new file merge system (because, actually, the are no files to merge here).
I have tested the mod, using ioxles for Monster Mash. It shoots out random Monster. It take awhile to get the parts to come up but they seem to work and animate just fine.
Check out Freaks of Nature by Sartharis and AnTIMonster by Annuschka. They add high quality monster parts and are compatible with my Monster Mod.
This is my first Starbound mod!
Since I don't upgrade this very often I highly encourage people to add this to their modpacks. However please give me credit if you do. Thanks!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Hydro's Monster Mod 2014-01-06
More Monster Parts