1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Freaks of Nature 1.4.4 - Enraged Koala

New freaky monster parts for everyone to enjoy! Currently 25 parts and more are coming!

1. Sartharis
    FREAKS OF NATURE

Version 1.4.3
    Works with ENRAGED KOALA
    by Sartharis

The mod adds new freaky parts for monster generation. Currently features 17 grotesque parts intented for tall biped monsters (12 heads, 5 bodies), 4 horrifying chest parts for quadrupeds and 4 for tiny quadrupeds . More parts will be added every update!

Images of Monster Parts
    FreaksofNatureheads.png FreaksofNatureBodiesQuad.png FreaksofNaturebodies.png
    How to install:

Installation is very simple (just like any other Starbound mod):
    1.Open the downloaded zip file.
    2.Open the Starbound mods folder (can be found in steamapps/common/Starbound)
    3.Put the contents of the zip into the mods folder.

The mod should have no compatibility issues, as it only adds new content.

Also, a huge thanks to ioxles for his Monster Mash mod. You have saved me so much time, thank you (if you are making a monster texture mod, check it out!)

If you want even more monster parts, check out AnTi's and Annuschka's mod, AnTiMonster ,which has over 80 different monster parts!!!
    Finally, another thanks to aMannus' Creative Mode mod!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Zero127
    Zero127
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.4 - Enraged Koala
    Love the mod so far what i saw of it. Folks on my server complained about the missing parts so i have to take it out for now, but I'm very much Looking forward to an update so body parts dont go missing ;) Love the mod though, thought i'd come by and give you a 5'er as incentive! :) Can't wait to get this one back in.
  2. Deadcoffee
    Deadcoffee
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    I love the heads, especially the last row in the picture. Aaaaand the tank-body! That one's a bit silly but hilarious!
  3. whitekitestrings
    whitekitestrings
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    hilarious, well-drawn and creative! love this.
  4. Shadewarp
    Shadewarp
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Perfect, fits the Starbound universe very well!
  5. Garura
    Garura
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    It is an awesome mod that adds much needed variety. 10/10
  6. AlphaGodith
    AlphaGodith
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    I love variety :D
  7. Axar
    Axar
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Really nice, I'm hoping it runs smoothly with all the mods I have installed!
  8. joey4track
    joey4track
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Great! More monsters are always welcome and they blend in very naturally
  9. Stampeete
    Stampeete
    5/5,
    Great stuff!
  10. Annuschka
    Annuschka
    5/5,
    Very high quality, well animated and perfectly fitting into the game's style! There is no reason not to download this mod.