1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Halo Ultra Halo Ultra V5.2

Spartans never die, they're just MIA.

1. doomweapon66
    doomweapon66
    5/5,
    Version: HaloUltraV4.2
    This mod is perfect for those who are major halo fans or major gamers who play very popular games in general.
  2. SWZ
    SWZ
    5/5,
    very good!
  3. xenotuga
    xenotuga
    5/5,
    Altough the mod is perfect i can't seem to make cortana work :S can anyone hint me bou't it ?? would be appreciated :)
  4. Mr Mishmish
    Mr Mishmish
    5/5,
    Finally there's a Halo mod! It's awesome, but I have problems loading the Brute race, :( But I think I had something to do with it. Keep up the good work!
    1. Pantherine
  5. FractiousBullet
    FractiousBullet
    5/5,
    So far this is my top favourite mod.
    1. Pantherine
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review.
      Did any of your characters get deleted after installation?
  6. Mahx
    Mahx
    5/5,
    Stupid question of the day: is the Spartan a Human?
    1. Pantherine
      Author's Response
      Any Vanilla Starbound race can "BE" a Spartan
  7. Healy 1
    Healy 1
    5/5,
    Thank you for the update!!!!!
  8. Navanita
    Navanita
    4/5,
    Version: HaloUltraV4.11
    awesome, but you need to make the items harder to get, its just 1 pixel, makes it so easy for the very beginning on the game
    1. Pantherine
      Author's Response
      The next update will fix this issue.
  9. BriannaTheHedgehog
    BriannaTheHedgehog
    5/5,
    Love this mod soooo much, now to see if they have any good halo songs to play on the instruments to go with it, lol. My only issue is waiting on that tier fix for anything above 4. I would try to change the tiers as it was mentioned possible to do in an earlier comment, but I'm afraid I'd mess something up without specific instructions to follow... Anyways, amazing mod!
  10. Healy 1
    Healy 1
    5/5,
    Greatest Mod Ever, huge Halo Fan, only thing is I'm having the same problem as silentdiety is, I defeated all the bosses, unlocked all the tiers up to the rubuim tech upgrade, and all sectors of the starmap unlocked, yet i still only have tier 4 energy sword and no shotgun or brute shot!!!!!! Need help
    1. Pantherine
      Author's Response
      Unfortunately tiers 5 - 10 don't exist in the vanilla version of Starbound I will be updating the mod soon to accommodate this issue.
  11. silentdiety
    silentdiety
    5/5,
    sorry for another question, but there is only 3 weapons in the gun rack and theres no option to play as an brute spartan or elete
    1. Pantherine
      Author's Response
  12. silentdiety
    silentdiety
    5/5,
    Version: HaloUltraV4.1
    what do i do with the config and modinfo files?
    1. Pantherine
      Author's Response
      Just re-download the mod and you wont have to worry.
      Version4.11
  13. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    5/5,
    Version: HaloUltraV4.1
    5/5
    Thank you my good sir for fixing that problem. I am happy to have use of your mod now :)
  14. Greenthumb
    Greenthumb
    4/5,
    Version: HaloUltraV4
    Great mod, but for some reason I can't unlock any weapons or armor higher than tier 4. I've made new characters, used old ones, starmaps, quests, etc but still can't seem to unlock all the tiers. Is there something I'm missing or is it bugged on my end?
    1. Pantherine
      Author's Response
      So as far as I understand tiers 5-10 aren't in the vanilla game. Once these tiers are included in the game then you will be able to unlock those items. Of course you can always just change what tier the gun is in by doing some minor editing in the .gun files and the .config file.
  15. SoulOfSorin
    SoulOfSorin
    5/5,
    Version: HaloUltraV4
    In one word : AWESOME !
    1. Pantherine
      Author's Response
      I like that word. :)
  16. Biglonewolf115
    Biglonewolf115
    5/5,
    Version: HaloUltraV3.42
    Love this mod. (pretty big halo fan) I only wish people on multiplayer can see it. D: Would be great if it worked in multiplayer. (is it even possible? :O)
  17. moyer
    moyer
    4/5,
    I really love this mod brings back so many memories of Halo 1-3 for me really nice job, would it be possible for you to add a few skin colors for the Elite? like a light gray or white? I'm going to watch this mod for any updates really nice works please keep it up.
  18. foxguynecro
    foxguynecro
    5/5,
    This mod is one of the greatest i have seen nice and beutifull well done friend =D
  19. specktre
    specktre
    5/5,
    This is one of my favorite Starbound mods! The detail put into all the pixels is amazing, it's all so accurate.
  20. DRJ
    DRJ
    4/5,
    Pretty great mod for Halo fans the only thing tho is clan u fix so guns work in multiplayer severs please