1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Isher

Isher Void-Bound Voyager

2. Nukyy

Nukyy Big Damn Hero

I did it three times and same result the guy just dissapears...

3. Bronze Elemental

Bronze Elemental Space Spelunker

The medical bed crashes my game and my lore avian keeps disappearing. Not game breaking as I can just respawn the crew member from the printer and avoid the medical bed but just wanted to give you a heads up.

4. Luminaesthesia

Luminaesthesia Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow, lots of of stuff to test today! I added a bunch of stuff last night but I'll try to spend today figuring out some of the bugs.

Bronze Elemental likes this.
  5. Mandroo

Mandroo Subatomic Cosmonaut

The KEI after Malihini (The one using Dirt/Yellow Stim/Torch/Meat) is coming up as a Perfectly Generic Item for me. I am using the following mods:
    Your Starbound Crew (Duh)
    MMNgun
    Vending Machines

6. Luminaesthesia

Yeah, with the new update they made it so a lot of values in KEIs that were, for example, "25.0" would produce a perfectly generic item, so I had to change it to 25.0 instead. I think (think being the important word!) I got most of the bugs introduced by the patch, including KEIs and the medical bed issues. Now I'm just trying to cram as much stuff into the mod for the 1.3 update.

7. keibatsu

keibatsu Poptop Tamer

I suppose it is a given that his doesn't work on multiplayer :(

8. Luminaesthesia

Luminaesthesia updated Your Starbound Crew with a new update entry:

Bounties and more!

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. YanniFirewind

YanniFirewind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do the instructions about updating apply to every update, or just the one from angry koala-->furious koala? Some of the instructions seem like they're only talking about the wipe.

10. Luminaesthesia

Eh, it'd probably be fine, I just don't want to be the reason someone would have to restart their character after that final wipe. I had to take out the frying pan and revolver, and changed the doctor and scientist crafting stations. If you have any of those things in your inventory things might not play nice, but I'm not really sure. Hope you enjoy!

11. YanniFirewind

YanniFirewind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

12. megakole

megakole Big Damn Hero

hello im new to starbound and i have tried to use your mod and excuse me if this is a noob question but where do you find the first crew mate i have upgraded the engines but what do i do after that

13. Luminaesthesia

After you use the tier 2 engine your crew mate should appear in your basic crafting menu (just press "c" when not interacting with anything) for 300 pixels. Create him, and he or she should sell you the crew station to make the other six crew members.

14. Nick Onimura

Nick Onimura Void-Bound Voyager

I have a bug report. Using an upgraded bandage crashes the game.

15. Luminaesthesia

Thanks! I'll get right on it.

16. chintznibbles

chintznibbles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is an excellent idea for a mod. I was going to put something like this together myself, only to find you'd already done it. I haven't had a chance to delve into it too deeply yet, so the only concern I have thus far is that this practically begs for an expanded ship mod, because the crew NPCs tend to crowd around and bunch up on the small vanilla ships.

17. SweFox

SweFox Guest

18. chintznibbles

chintznibbles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The crew are created using spawners. If you don't have them in your craft list, try creating another Starmap Upgrade Mk. 2. That should definitely add the first crew spawner to your base craft list. The others are found in the 3D printer.

19. jokerinblack

jokerinblack Space Spelunker

I start using the mod recently and I just wanted to know if there was a reason I started getting holday spirit drops again >.>? Not sure if its a bug from the mod or if its supposed to be there.

20. Luminaesthesia

Huh... That's pretty weird! I 'll look into that .

jokerinblack likes this.