1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Simple Extended Character Creation Mod: Now, even easier! 1.3.3

Just a clean looking modification to the character creation screen, for custom races.

1. Xander Kau

Xander Kau Phantasmal Quasar

I can confirm that the Felins mod works with mine, argonian, elf and kangaru. Adorable Species btw. I'm very curious as to how load order works, because Felins seems to load before all the other mods. It might have something to do with a set dependency.

2. Xander Kau

With latest update, nothing needs to be changed, and I believe all species mods will still work (if they were working prior).

3. KuroErin

KuroErin Star Wrangler

I'll just do a fresh re-install incase there is some confliction somewhere.

4. KuroErin

KuroErin Star Wrangler

Ok nevermind I found out the issue after reading through the Argonian thread.

5. Xander Kau

KuroErin, I am pretty sure this has been resolved.

6. ravagefox

ravagefox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is anyone else having an issue with the recent download being corrupt? No matter which version I try for Angry Koala, none of the zips are considered valid, and are unopenable.

7. Karull

Karull Big Damn Hero

I had that issue if i tried to double click and open it that way, but right clicking and extracting with 7zip worked fine.

8. Xander Kau

Im unsure of why this would happen, as when I download it and extract it is fine. If it continues to be a pain, even right clicking and extracting that way, I will re zip and re upload.

9. SoloFreed

SoloFreed Void-Bound Voyager

This mod makes me feel like I'm completely stupid. I can't get the "modded species" window to show up during character creation. I've removed the mod and put it back, since I first got this mod from the pack of another mod I deleted that one hoping it was outdated and then got this one and it still won't work. I just extract the download into the mods folder and I thought that would be it but am I missing something? I've been messing with it for the last 30 minutes and I'm at my wits end now.

10. Xander Kau

when you extract it to the mods folder, does it show up as two separate files?

11. Trevor155

Trevor155 Big Damn Hero

With what Onerb2 said when I try to download the mod I get a file called mods.zip which is 559kb.

Also when I try to open the file its says invalid.

12. SoloFreed

It comes out as 2 folders. But the folders are "elf" and the "charactercreationmod".
    Trevor, that happens to me too. Just extract the file by right clicking on it and don't open it.

13. SoloFreed

I don't know why but when I deleted the "elf" folder, the Modded species window showed up the next time I went to make a new character in game.

14. Xander Kau

Solofreed, did you have any other mods installed?

15. Saine

Saine Intergalactic Tourist

Is the download link broken for anyone else? I doesn't seem to unzip properly for some reason.

16. Carty1234

Carty1234 Zero Gravity Genie

17. Xander Kau

18. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

Say, can you put the Ningen there too?

19. SoloFreed

I had the Ethereals and Argonian race mods installed along with the elf one that came with your download and when I started up the game it would have the Elf race with the non-modded races and no Modded Species window. When I removed the elf folder, and I'm sure that was it because I made no other changes, the modded species window showed up the net time I went to make a new character.

20. Polecat

Polecat Phantasmal Quasar