Modding Help Need help unpacking a mod

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Sovierika, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Sovierika

Sovierika Big Damn Hero

I'm trying to fix this mod for my game
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=778446865
    I was just going to take the visual assets and shove it into a better functioning mod. The mod I linked I has this issue where the ship wasn't properly set up so after it's repaired there will be an infinite loading screen.

2. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

3. Sovierika

Sovierika Big Damn Hero

I didn't think about asking the mod author since it was just a personal project and I had no intentions in sharing.
    But I know about that video and I can't understand what the guy is saying so that's why I made this forum thread asking for the help. How

4. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

5. Sovierika

Sovierika Big Damn Hero

This is a very stressful learning process so much to take it when I just wanted one thing unpacked, I was hoping someone could unpack it for me

6. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well you could've asked this first - instead of "help" haha

Only the first part of the video was relevant to "unpacking a mod", but the rest would probably have been helpful for modding anyway.

Here you go:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  7. Sovierika

Sovierika Big Damn Hero

You've been a huge help but I need to call for your help one more time.
    So my plan here was to take the character assets and then shove them on to another race mod, the problem is that I applied it on to another mod that is also broken (same issue with the whole ship thing)
    So I figured I need to get one more mod unpacked that's higher quality. Could you please unpack this mod as well for me please?
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/munari-race.1655/

8. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached Files: