1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mandalorian Protectors 1.1

Spawners for Mandalorian NPCs, and craftable Mandalorian gear!

1. CrimsonGiraffe
    Mandalorian Protectors

Features:
    • 10 different Mandalorian NPC guards you can craft spawners for! Spawners are crafted at the Employers Station, like other spawners, for 20 Titanium bars.
    mandospawnerscrafting.PNG
      • They will patrol the area they are spawned in, attack monsters, and don't care if you have a weapon out (unlike village guards).
      • The NPCs have 90% custom dialogue, with some lines actually in Mando'a!
    [​IMG]
    • You can craft their armour and weapons for yourself, too! All armour and weapons from the mod are crafted at the Manipulator's Table.
      • 7 recolourable Mandalorian helmets in the supercommando style, with stats equal to Cerulium. You will need Dye Mod to recolour them.
      • One unique Sniper Rifle/Marksman Rifle, the SR-414 Commando! It's slightly better than the Ferozium Sniper Rifle, with extra material cost to compensate. It also has a custom sound effect :)
      • Recipes:
        • Helmets - 6 Cerulium Compound
        • Chest - 10 Cerulium Compound
        • Legs - 4 Cerulium Compound
        • SR-414 - 16 Ferozium Compound, 1 Cerulium Compound, and 1 Circuit Board
    mando_armoursweapons.gif

Future Plans:
    • Supercommando helmets made to fit the heads of Avians and Hylotl.
    • Recolourable jetpack back item, and a jetpack tech!

Credits:
    • @draco1122 for "Jango Fett's Helmet" in his Star Wars Armor mod, which I based my helmet sprites off of.
    • @Markelius for the SR414 firing sound effect.
    • Karen Traviss for the Mandalorian language
    CalimariGod and MidnightJester36 like this.

Recent Updates

1. Bugfix & spawner recipe tweak!

Recent Reviews

1. shinobi1027
    shinobi1027
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    NIce mod brother keep it up man :)
  2. Etho's mod testing
    Etho's mod testing
    5/5,
    does this have a jet pack tech
  3. GlowMan11
    GlowMan11
    5/5,
    boba fett is my fav character also I went looking for a boba fett mod and this one is close enough! XD
  4. Minxling598
    Minxling598
    5/5,
    Ahhhhh im the conquer of planets with my mandalorian army the strongest clan in the known galaxy and beyond mwhahaha *dies from fall damage* i need a jetpack please