1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Dye Mod 2.1 (Enraged Koala)

Change the color of almost anything! (Previously Dyeing Bucket)

1. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

I did too, but that was when I started getting access violations.

2. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I tried that and it doesn't work.

Mrmii21 likes this.
  3. KateisLost

KateisLost Cosmic Narwhal

Odd, I don't know what else might be wrong with it.

4. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Can you post the object file log changes so I can copy it and test it out? Are you sure you downloaded from that link? If you aren't having problems with it then I wonder why it doesn't work for others who have done the same.

5. KateisLost

Ok, the only file I changed was the .object file in this folder.

For anyone that doesn't know this file needs to replace the one under objects--> dyeengine--> dyestation

Attached Files:

6. Mrmii21

Mrmii21 Pangalactic Porcupine

Tried putting this in and it didn't work.
    Try uploading your whole DyeMod folder.

7. KateisLost

Here is the whole folder

Attached Files:

8. Mrmii21

Mrmii21 Pangalactic Porcupine

Huh. I get the same error with this.

9. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

same

10. KateisLost

Weird, I have no idea. Maybe it's another mod messing with it? I use a ton of mods though and not one of them seems to interfere on my end.

11. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Well hopefully the Dye Mod gets fixed sooner or later. It's not like I absolutely need it asap, but it would be nice to have. It's a good thing I have other games besides Starbound to play! Hehe :3

12. mastercookie

mastercookie Existential Complex

anyone knows why this mod stopped working with pixel goods store? any help would be appreciated

13. mastercookie

mastercookie Existential Complex

Crisium likes this.
  14. riscles

riscles Orbital Explorer

hey anyone got a version for upbeat giraffe?

15. SevenStars01

SevenStars01 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello !

I came here because of technical problems implying the DyeMod. It works without any bugs or errors/crashes to desktop but I actually have something missing, sadly being the vital part, the Dye Station. I have all dyes but no sign of the Dye Station, not in the 3D Printer, not in Workbenches, etc. So I wanted to know if it was actually supposed to be this way or if I'm lacking something or doing something wrong ? ;~; I need to finish decorating my ship !

16. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Hmm that is odd you say you have all the dyes grey, pink, teal and so on but do not have the Dye table ? Have you looked under the tool tab (hammer) in the crafting table UI ?

17. SevenStars01

Well. I'll check again but there was nothing. Hold on, I'll edit this post when I have news

EDIT : Nope, no Dye Stations to craft. Really strange. I'll try re-downloading the modpack, see if it works.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  18. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

I'll wait on you to look I hope its there the only other thing I could say would be to delete the mod completely and download it again and try to reinstall it.

19. SevenStars01

Aaaand a new update. Re-installing the mod didn't work out. Maybe I have some mods conflicting but I don't think any would have any problems with the DyeMod.
    [​IMG]

If it can help having a diagnosis, here's a list of my mods.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  20. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

Maybe posting your starbound.log in a spoiler may give some people an idea where this error is.

Not that I know how to read them, sorry!