1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community The Coordinates Megathread - Enraged Koala

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by BRAWW, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taterdude

Taterdude Void-Bound Voyager

I am looking for a Sassy Beret, Kitty hat and a Hood with Ears so if anyone has cords to any one of these please post em :3

2. Zulanu

Zulanu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A beta sector planet that might be worth checking out while progressing through that tier:

Beta Cancri 91 IV

Biome: savannah
    Size: tiny

Just to left of spawn is an underground floran prison; I got a bunch of gun drops. If you bear left within the prison, toward the bottom of the prisoner cells there is a cave with some crystals and diamonds (You can see the first crystal from in the prison. I got 33 crystals, 27 diamonds; not all that special but thought I'd mention it's in the area anyway).

Back at spawn, just to the right there is a boss monster. Keep going right and there are three merchant carts (several merchants on this planet; I came across apex, human and hylotl). Next to the 3rd merchant cart, there is a chest with a legendary tesla staff. Within sight of that chest, there is another containing grape & pearlpea seeds.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    Deividdo likes this.
  3. Swartalfar

Swartalfar Orbital Explorer

Go a bit to the right and inside the house with the robots you might find a Legendary Starcleaver

[​IMG]

EDIT: wow that thing is strong. 2k hit dmg and the shot projectile 5k

4. GryMmz

GryMmz Intergalactic Tourist

X: 23850913
    Y: 31325325

X Delta Per 87 I a
    jungle
    lvl 10

item: Dinosaur Hat

From Spawn go left there will be a stone house with a Knight in golden armor.
    In the house between the 2 knight statues and underneath the painting is a glitch trapdoor.
    Underneath that there is a chest with a Dinosaur hat.

PS: Still can't find other people's chests :/

5. RickyTheFish

RickyTheFish Space Penguin Leader

Those buildings are instances, and thus the chests are randomized. That's a good find on your part, but something other people won't be able to reliably reproduce.

6. Swartalfar

Swartalfar Orbital Explorer

ah that explains why i never found a Bonehammer after following coordinates. but oh well there are a few chests maybe some other people get lucky too ;)

7. ImJordo

ImJordo Poptop Tamer

Can confirm rainbow hood existance, off to the left of spawn a bit i also found a low level tesla staff. Thanks friend

Meanbeans likes this.
  8. RickyTheFish

RickyTheFish Space Penguin Leader

Well, coordinates are fine, and can indeed lead to reliable items, as long as the chests are on the surface or out in the open underground (what I mean is, sometimes structures such as Avian Tombs exist underground, and if they have chests, they are random as well). Anything inside a structure such as an airship, a settlement such as an Avian/Floran/Apex town, Apex labs, crystal labs, etc., is all random. So, don't feel that following coordinates is a lost cause, because there is a lot of cool stuff that you can find, as long as the person posting the coordinates makes sure that what they found wasn't obtained in a randomized chest.

9. MindExplorer

MindExplorer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alpha Karaxis 26 IX b
    x:14628760 y:-52285655
    Biome: Arid
    To the left Avian tomb. Cool Fez in a chest on top of a hill. Wartweed Seeds in chest.

Kaiachi and HybridCore like this.
  10. CaptainFoxx

CaptainFoxx Pangalactic Porcupine

X Celestal 62 I

X: -29709786 Y: 53379019
    Magma planet with a crystal biome immediately left of spawn

11. Sayax

Sayax Orbital Explorer

Request: I'm looking for glowing orbs. I traveled around the whole day now and didn't find one >.<.
    I'm playing on Win7 x64.
    Thanks in advance!

12. Deividdo

Deividdo Seal Broken

Sector: X
    X: -46050680
    Y: 54401054
    X Meridie Minoris II alpha
    Biome: Desert

Winter Scarf - Located in the first chest in the Avian village to the left of the spawn point.

13. GryMmz

GryMmz Intergalactic Tourist

X: 76834049
    Y: -64146657

X Zoha 3461 II a
    arid
    lvl10

item: Boss Poker ( Legendary sword, not that strong but it shoots Rainbow Swords :D )

From Spawn go left then, after a little while you will find a chest on the surface with the Boss Poker in it.

E: Video

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  14. Walfan

Walfan Void-Bound Voyager

Rainbow people and trees with a tech chest not far right from them.
    The planet also has glowing rain.

rainbow people.png

15. TheThing345

TheThing345 Space Hobo

X: -22765494
    Y: -79161699

X Delta Boo 2297 II

Big, earth like planet. It's grasslands though, so unfortunately not THAT earth like without trees. And apart from it looking earth like there's nothing interesting on it aswell

Galactic Avatar likes this.
  16. Taterdude

Taterdude Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

Crystal Sub-Biome
    Crystal Chair Recipe in Crystal Chest in the first Crystal biome to the left.
    Past the first Crystal Biome is some Florians and the left chest contains a Legendary Water Sword (Sword that shoots bubbles)
    Further left is an Avian tower.

Not much else of note here.

Taverius and Walfan like this.
  17. Hey_bluejay

Hey_bluejay Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys :3
    I'm still searching for a grassland planet with natural colors. Preferably in the x sector with nice landmarks and decent weather systems.

I ran into one earlier but sadly I lost it. It had a nice sized pond with a dock and everything. Very nice peaceful planet.

Define The Line likes this.
  18. Megakakapoo

Megakakapoo Intergalactic Tourist

Does any one have coords for a good home planet. like a market or any structure VERY close to spawn.

Edit: In sector x preferable level 8-10

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  19. meyerfire

meyerfire Star Wrangler

Looking for cooking recipes

20. Brolling

Brolling Void-Bound Voyager

Lf a good home planet, big, no acid rain, grasslands or forest, no poison on surface.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.