1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community The Coordinates Megathread - Enraged Koala

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by BRAWW, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sybreal

Sybreal Void-Bound Voyager

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/gun-assembly.2125/

Though be warned I have found that the damage values for the muzzles change dependent on things like the rarity of the gun you're inserting them to and from. Just general wonky behavior since the mod isn't complete. I recommend you test with guns you don't care about first to learn the quirks like I did. Also, you can only interchange parts from the same type of guns, e.g. only AR parts fit in ARs.

r0r likes this.
  2. Sybreal

Sybreal Void-Bound Voyager

Alpha Sector
    Windows

[​IMG]

You spawn almost right on top of the village. In a chest in the village before the big marketplace there is a trumpet.

3. Dzero

Dzero Space Spelunker

:)Hi everyone,I just sign up recently and I am looking for a small planet in alpha sector with fine weather and beautiful view it should be suitable for all races since I want to make it a home base for all my characters in order to trade supplies between all my characters,forests are most welcomed
    hope you could help,thanks.
    PS:also let me know if found a tricorne hat(I think it will be very suitable with my hylotl)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  4. StarBond007

StarBond007 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well I finally found it, the ULTIMATE planet! It is at the coords below
    .[​IMG]
    What makes it so ultimate. Well not only is it a sector X volcanic moon, it has not one, not two, but 5 avian airships. Just head left to greet your new pirate buddies. Some of the loot here on this planet includes:
    - 5 Airships
    - A Chance to get blueprints for a full set of Avian T9-10 armor
    - Bone Hammer
    - 2 Spawners (Chef and Dr. for me)
    - 1 shield
    - Floran hut
    - Jungle Subbiome (not sure how that works :/)
    - 2 Bosses (1 Flyer, 1 Charger)
    - Grav Bubble tech
    - Free rifle in one airship
    - And probably much more
    UNFORTUNATELY the weather you will find there is you guessed it FIRE RAIN! And what are the ships made out of...WOOD!!! So unless you want your new found pirate mates to wander off into a nearby lava pool after they've "walked the plank" to escape the burning wreck that is their only transport, you're going to need to build some walls or some non-wood housing to prevent them from "purging themselves from the trauma".
    Well have fun with your new home. There's plenty of build space to the right of spawn.

Oh and in case you didn't catch it DON'T MAKE YOUR HOME OUT OF WOOD. Seriously its for your own good.

Hope you enjoy :)

Sybreal likes this.
  5. Solinias

Solinias Void-Bound Voyager

I've a simple yet small coordinate request for a few things I'm looking for and would greatly appreciate some replies.

What I'm looking for:

Trees very similar to Cherry Blossoms (Sakura)
    A Heck Biome that contains a Heck Alter or two (Gone through twelve with only three giving me Heck Chests, including coordinates here in the thread)
    Pirate Bottoms [With sash]
    Anything Kimono

My gaming stats are:
    Version: Stable; Enraged Koala
    Pure Vanilla {No mods}

Again, much appreciated for any replies.

Edit: Forgot to add Kimono to list

6. Llemo Crata

Llemo Crata Space Hobo

Does that mean u cant get bone wings

7. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Locking - thread out of date and irrelevant now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.