OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, we all got so desperate for RPing we burst into a small RP story , just to calm our RP urges.:cautious:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  2. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Well, first off, Flux said his character, Alexander "Nuke" Hawkins, has a 'christmas gift' to everyone, aka a bullet to the brain. And then he said "someone tell me it won't be easy". So I had Christa say it won't be easy. Then stuff happened.

"Honestly, this is getting really troublesome. Especially since about half of the people around here has the intent to kill outright. I don't want to die, numbnuts"

Eh, don't worry. Since this is OOC chatter, I have the authority to throw in a Deus Ex Machina if things got out of hand.

"Like that micro-hydrogen fusion bomb?"

Yeh. Only more magical. Well, at least The Neon Seal did something while I was away.

"True. I don't mind getting wet, after all. Better than getting a dip in HCl, at least. Your nickname is 'Blinky', right, young man? Just for your information. I'm a monstrous serial killer who has killed almost every person I have ever considered a friend, as well as a kill record of over twenty-four people in a single day. I'd advise you to keep your distance. Also... You might want to get your hand off my chest"

Heh heh heh.

"Seriously, m0k0n4? Why the [profanity] did you write me one of the most awkward situations in the planet?"

Because it's funny. And it's not like your chest is as large as a certain other female in here, anyway.

"While that is true, remind me to give you what people call a [profanity] slap later. Twice"

I will.

BoltCrank likes this.
  3. 2ktaco

2ktaco Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In anticipation for New White, Ima make a new character. Partly because we've already two er.. at least one other flame slinger and, partly because the backstory I wrote makes me cry. Eddie is no longer a thing.

4. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

a nuke exploded.

5. Nintendo_Play

Nintendo_Play Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, I was planning on Lucius staying here and New White follows a different character for me. Because there are now too many people with an appearance or powers similar to mine.

6. The Neon Seal

The Neon Seal Sandwich Man

"So sorry Birdy Lady," Blinky both sheepishly and profusly apologised. "I did not mean anything naughty or to dishonour you in anyway. Just to save you. As for the killing, you didn't want to kill me, you wanted to kill the bad man that wanted to kill us all, myself included. I am also a fan of Arrow and Wolverine so, being a friend of an antihero is better than being all alone..."

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

*Appears*
    *shoots in the head*
    Makes pun I can't be bothered to think of right now
    I always hated those innocent kid characters in TV shows!
    *Pulls out another gun*
    *Pulls trigger*
    *Gun shoots out totally normal rainbows!*
    *Gets on pony*
    *rides into sunset, ignoring the giant sign stating ¨INSERT IRONY HERE

8. The Neon Seal

Blinky had anticipated Nuke's arrival enough to have previously set a destination in mind and jumped several feet to the left, avoiding the bullet entirely. He than started shooting hig volocity potato after high velocity potato at the escaping foe.

"Come back here and tell that joke to ma face!! Or... are ya just yella'?!!" He yelled manicly before coping the rainbow pony in the back of the head with one more super fast spud, KO'ing the diminuitve equine.

BoltCrank likes this.
  9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Hawkins dropped down, and his eyes became slits. A thunderous voice boomed from the skies. "
    I PURGE THE WICKED.

THE IMPIOUS MADNESS MUST END.

I SHALL BE THE INSTRUMENT OF ARMAGEDDON.

IT HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND.

THE END HAS BEGUN."

Im literally stating the words of my first RP post on New White.
    Get ready, @austriss. Get ready.

10. The Neon Seal

With a look of gleeful amusment on his face, Blinky disappeared only to reappear behind Hawkins and taze him in the neck. The one called Nuke hit the ground a moment later, spasming like a landed fish.

"You shout too much Mr Shouty McShoutyman!" Orun 'Blinky' Gast frowned. Then, with a fading chuckle he ported away in search of Strawberry milkshake.

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Im sorry, what?"
    He said, punching him in the back. "Son, you should know. Technology can do this better than you!"

12. warlava50

*crashes plane into Hawkins and blinky*

13. The Neon Seal

"I'm a mutant -and proud- it comes naturally. Technically a one up on Technology,' Blink argued when they'd both left the vortex and landed outside the local Milkshake parlor, furiously rubbing his back. "So, Mr Shouty. Wanna go for a milkshake?" he added with a friendy shrug. "Or are you late for anger management?"

"Wow, Nuke," Blinky exclaimed. Good thing you hit me when I jumped else you's be one angry -and rather burnt- pancake right now!"

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"I'm sorry, what again? Fine, then. Drink's on me, son!"

15. warlava50

"hey!"mindghost said,appearing from the wreckage. "don't count me out!"

16. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

*Shoots*
    Hell no.
    I'm not spending shit on YOU!

17. Nintendo_Play

Nintendo_Play Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Lucius looks from afar, drinking soda with his popcorn. "This is a pretty good show, it will be a shame knowing I will not fight them."

18. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

just thought as something about my character how about he has his own jet paid for with his inheritance of an unknown relative

19. Lupus

Lupus Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'd like to apply, If I can, uh, still do that .-.

Name: Umbra
    Physical Appearance: Richard has dark, messy hair and green eyes. He wears a simple white shirt and some jeans. He owns two gun blades, his main weapons.
    Mental State: 9
    Moral Inclination: Anti Hero (Mercenary)
    Power: The ability to wield a dark energy, which was studied by his father and grandfather, and many others before them. He has a variety of attacks with this, ranging from imbuing his bullets with the energy as well as using it with his sword and other basic attacks.
    Weakness: Umbra loves girls, and he'll always step out of his way to try and win a chance with a girl if he sees one. Also, he's basically mad, so yeah...

Background: Richard was part of the Dawkins family, one of the richest families alive. The family was known for its scientific researchs and discoveries, such as many weapons of war and items that aided people with powers, basically boosting their powers or adding utility to them. Richard was an only child, though he was mostly surrounded by maids, as his mother, who was called Elizabeth, or Eliza for short, was always out partying and his father, called Lucian, was so into his work he only came down from his laboratory to eat, sleep and take breaks on Sundays, where he would go to the park with his son. When Lucian had discovered the work of his father on a substance known as Polonium-210, he became even more absorbed in his work. He set up a bed in his lab, and never came downstairs. Lucian had found that the substance could be used as an amazing power source and extend the use of a human's brain as well as boost every aspect of a human body. Lucian had become so absorbed in his work he soon became mad. The family had lost their money from the constant parties held by Eliza as well as Lucian's work, and soon after, the maids left, leaving Richard by himself.

One dark evening, Lucian had become desperate to further his research. He crept downstairs to find his starving child, and told him to come upstairs with him. When they came to the lab, Lucian grabbed hold of the boy and chained him down. He continued to try out different methods of absorption of Polonium-210 into the blood system on the poor Richards body, and something went horrendously wrong. Screams were heard from the child as liquified Polonium-210 was injected into him. Lucian realised this was getting out of hand and fled from the scene, not before upping the amount that was being injected into Richard. After a painful five minutes, the chains broke off, and let Richard free. He took whatever he could find in the lab, including two gunblade prototypes developed by his father, and left. Police arrived at the scene to find nothing other than Polonium-210 spilled everywhere, and large quantities of blood.

The Polonium changed Richard. He became stronger, more intelligent, faster and also developed superpowers. The only thing that left Richard was his sanity.

2ktaco and The Neon Seal like this.
  20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

AAUGH
    WHY GOD
    WHY?
    NOW IM NOT THE ONLY MERC!