OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Try it, creep." ((Yes. Yes, robocop reference)) he said, as he got up, recovering. "I'm sorry, what did you say? I couldn't hear over the sound of my regeneration. You see, both of you will eventually tire. I, on the other hand, will not." He smiled creepily, and also said "Don't forget! Mind tricks don't affect me!" He used the giant blade, and made a whole in space time.
    AHAHAHAHAH

2. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A dark voice from the shadows echoed through the room. "Time to diiieeee."
    Then, suddenly a man dashed from the shadow behind mindghost ."Yet another feast for Dracula!"Jun playfully said ,as he swung his blade back preparing for an stab right through midghost's back.

The Neon Seal likes this.
  3. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

mindghost quickly possessed the nearest object near him,a toaster full of garlic bread. "yum,yum,YUM!!!!"he said as he shot jun with garlic bread. "oh,and gravityflux(I forgot your super name)machines don't tire"he said cheerfully.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  4. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

"Regeneration, hm?", Christa said, analyzing the situation. "You know, I've fought people who heal their wounds in a flash before. None of them could heal from a nail to the brain"
    She glanced to the others, watching their movements very closely.
    A man who playfully called himself 'Dracula'... And the other seems to be able to possess objects. Likely small ones. At this distance, though, I could almost dodge a bullet. I just need focus-

You know, we're getting waaay off the rails here. Again. Who knew my little comment would spark a barrage of IC in the OOC?

Stay out of this, m0k0n4.

No way, I'm part of this too.

I'm not holding any responsibility if I accidentally cut you down.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

BoltCrank and The Neon Seal like this.
  5. warlava50

oh,small ones eh? that's only because we are in the realm of the OOC and its like a game demo.

6. austriss

"So weak.."Jun said in disapointment.The enemy was clearly inexpierenced.
    "You will need MORE than that to harm the Grand Dracula!"Jun said almost laughing, while thrusting the sword forward.

7. The Neon Seal

The Neon Seal Sandwich Man

"I'm scared...' Blinky wimpered and hid behind Christa's fantastic wings, his spud gun rattling in his trembling hands. "These are bad people Bird Lady."

8. austriss

:facepalm:Am i just tired or is LordFlame an secret RP comedian.
    Either way, this dosen't make any sense ,but it sure did make my day laughing my @ss off right now.
    I should probablly go sleep now , havent slept for about 20 hours .
    Sorry for my grammar mistakes , im gonna go pass out now..

9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Wut
    He's pulling a Zeref!
    Anyways
    "Well, I always have a backup plan, guys!" He grins, takes out a detonator, clicks it, and theres a giant explosion behind him. When the smoke clears, he's gone, ad the only thing left is a weird looking device with only one button on it

10. The Neon Seal

"A bomb!" Blinky cried in alarm. "That bounder's pulled the old switcharoo! What should we do?"

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

A hand pops out from the device, with a hologram as well. "I'm sorry, you can't do anything, son! ALONSY!" and the hand presses the button. The device is a boosted fusion hydrogen bomb, and it kills everyone near by

austriss likes this.
  12. warlava50

luckily,mindghost possessed a a plane and flew off, into the radiated sunset.

13. The Neon Seal

Knowing that his efforts should be in vain, but not one to give up, Blinky had grabbed hold of both Jun and Christa in an attempt to port away and save them. Fortunately, the continuum rippling blast from the fusion device counters previous ill effect's on Blinky's powers, restoring them in the, well... blink of an eye! Suddenly all three of them are tumbling down, up and around a swirling vortex of blue and green lights. A moment later, the three of them land in a park's duck pond.

"Err... sorry about that kind people..." Blinky fretfully apologised. "At least Jun doesn't need a bath so much now..."

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

As a physics major, I feel it is my duty to smash my head into a real nuke and die of the explosion
    wat
    continuum rippling blast from the fusion devic
    THAT MAKES NO SENSE, BRO

15. The Neon Seal

And I'm fully versed in Marvelfication! :p

16. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

No
    I refuse this.
    Nope
    Nope
    NOPE
    Srsly, yo post make nu sense

17. The Neon Seal

And I'm pretty sure just being able to nuke everyone is against RPG rules! This isn't theoretical physics 101 man, this is comic book rules. A previous influence was my weakness, the effect that the nuke had on space-time negated it. How to save characters before their time is due 101! Kapow gravity man!

austriss likes this.
  18. warlava50

also we are superheroes!and anti heroes and anti villains and villians! *hums every superhero theme song know to superheroes*

19. The Neon Seal

Exactamundo Pikachu! Man can't except that his cunning (and illigal) plan was stymied by an equally cunning use of Deus Ex Machina!

20. Nitestrike776

Nitestrike776 Zero Gravity Genie

What in the name of... What happened here???? :lod: