OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Once again, I'm sorry, what? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE NOISE OF MY REGENERATION!"
    "Fine, son, Ill buy you fish and chips. SHeesh!"

2. BoltCrank

BoltCrank Zero Gravity Genie

"Hey, wait a minute...! Come back here and fight like a man, mercenary!" The girly looking athrophmorph shouted as his target bought fish and chips. Growling, he fired another blood crystal into the kitchen doors to catch Alex's attention. It whizzes by the merc's head and inbeds its self into shiny plastic with the sound of a dart.

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"GEEZ, MAN, ILL BUY YOU SOME FISH AND CHIPS, TOO, THEN! LIKE, BE A DICK THEN!"

4. BoltCrank

Completely unprepared for such a response, Tsurugi's face went from glaring to an adorably cute dumbfounded expression. "Um..wait...Wha-W-what....?!" He stood there speechless for five minutes straight.

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Oh, in the devils name, come here, or do you want me to pull out another rocket launcher?"

6. BoltCrank

Tsurugi hesitated for a second, then he shruged and joined the other two at the bar counter. Eh, he bought me food so I guess I can forgive him this time....not like that bullet could kill this jacked up body anyway- guess it pays to be a cyborg sometimes...that and looking like a cute chick. he thought, sitting down to eat.

The few remaining customers stared on in disbelief at what had taken place, one taking his bottle and dumping the contents on the ground, vowing never to drink again.

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Alex took one look at the man. He shot him in the face, and offered the fish and chips to Tsu. "Taste this shit. It tastes like it was made in Heaven, or some other shenanigans. The cook's a bloody ninja!"

8. BoltCrank

Tsurugi took a bite out of the fish and instantly had his mind blown by the sheer awesomeness of pan-fried fishy goodness- the flaky flesh melted together with a delicate sweet/saltly breading that contained a hint of lemon, complemented by fresh black pepper and sharp savory- the perfect combination!

".....Holy (bleep) you're right! If I was filthy rich, I'd hire this guy to cook all my meals, all day- EVERY....DAY. How does he do it??..."

9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Well, I come here often, and from what I've seen, he manipulates time and space through his powers, to wield the cooking skillz of God. Why he doesn't do anything else, is beyond me. And I'm filthy rich, and I can't afford him. He runs his own shop here."

10. BoltCrank

"Whoa, that's crazy...maybe I should make this my numero uno food stop." The athrophmorph cyborg then remembered just how hungry he was and proceded to down the rest of his meal in 5 seconds...

Such amount of sheer awesomeness consumed so quickly overloaded his system, causing Tsurugi to short circuit- He faints and falls backwards- hitting the floor with another clang- stars circling around his head. He's out cold.

BoltCrank: "Oh GREAT....Now he's gone and knocked himself out via system shock. What I'm going to do now w/out a character??..*sigh* Excuse me whilst I fetch the ACME cyborg repair kit....:facepalm:"

Meanwhile, some random thug decides to pick Tsurugi's bomber jacket for cash/stuffs.

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Alex looks at the thug. "Dude. What. The. Expletive. Are. You. DOING?" He then proceeds to grab back the bomber jacket, and drop it on Tsu's body. He understands what happened to Tsu. It happened to him far too many time. He then proceeded to whip lash the thug to the floor. Then empty out several Magnum bullets into his head.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    m0k0n4 and BoltCrank like this.
  12. BoltCrank

BoltCrank: "Now where the heck did I put that blasted thing?....over here? No..Maybe in here?*THUD* "AGGGhhh!(bleep)(bleep)(bleep)my toes, my toes!My (bleep)in' toes!....*BONK*GEEZGRRRAAGHWHATHEGOWARJiblsdhfklhldhjkdbink a ding DANg!.......*clang* *clang* *thunk* *scrape*...ugh FI...NAL..LY!!"

Meanwhile, Tsurugi's still out cold on the bar floor....

(btw, awesome post Grav)

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

(Thank you)
    "Dude, get the frick up!" and then he proceeds to attempt the movie solution. He kicks the body again and again. Later on, when asked "why?" he replied "It works in the movies!"

14. BoltCrank

The cyborg groans and begins to stir...

BoltCrank:" rrrrrgh...and I'm back. Did I miss anything? *pulls out the repair kit, which looks like a rusty suitcase* Alright, it's fixin' time!"

"Huh? What....?" Tsurugi mutters, shaking his head.

BoltCrank: *pulls out a bundle of spare cords, plyers, screwdrivers, voltamps, bolts, springs, and a bunch of scary looking knives*" Hold real still, MUHAHAHAhahahahahaha ha!"

Tsurugi realises his current predicament, "Oh (bleep)! Waitaminture...I'm up, I'm up! Oh geez, NOT AGAIN!!"

BoltCrank: *swoops down with godly power and procedes to 'fix' his character* "This is going to hurt me MORE than it hurts YOU!"

"Aaaaiieeeeeeee!"

*The following scene has been CENSORED for the allowance of viewers to picture it with their own funny ideas, aka I'm too lazy to write it out tonight*

BoltCrank: " There, good as new!"

Tsurugi is half-siting up on the floor, with a look of pure shock/terror..."...*whimper* pleasedon'tever dothat again.." he mutters, slowly getting up.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
    austriss and m0k0n4 like this.
  15. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

"what can I say, I like fish and chips"jake said.

16. Lupus

Lupus Subatomic Cosmonaut

How do I know I've been accepted? :v

i feel awkward ._.

17. Nitestrike776

Nitestrike776 Zero Gravity Genie

But... I've already got shadowy powers... mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *Rubs forehead in irritation*

18. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Somehow, things have gotten really weird. Phanaton we need you here. It's gonna be a no man's land soon. Or considering we have a Tsurugi here, a dead man's wonderland.
    Why do people tend to like pyromancy and shadowmancy anyway?

Christa got up and exited the pool, bluntly replying to the 'Dracula'.
    "Not interested"
    She walked away as fast as her awkward legs can carry her, toward the large, run-down abandoned warehouse she calls 'home'.
    Sigh. I haven't been here for a while. [profanity]ing 'spiritual mist'.

Not long after, she was sitting in a corner, hidden in the shadows, her clothes hung on a length of string not too far above her. Reaching out to her cache of supplies, she brought out a bottle filled with water, sand-filtered and then distilled and several strips of meat she obtained from whatever edible animals she caught, cured, dried and smoked. She might have seasoned it with some edible plants as well; she didn't exactly bother to remember those kinds of things.
    Her hunger sated and her thirst quenched, Christa gazed wistfully toward the closed entrance, waiting... For something.

19. Lupus

Lupus Subatomic Cosmonaut

My character has nothing to do with shadowmancy, I just described it as being shadow-like in appearance...

20. The Neon Seal

The Neon Seal Sandwich Man

Blinky walked into the bar, proud of his Marvel published purchases.

"What the hell happened here?!" he cried, seeing the bar in such dissarray. "Oh... great... powers just died again."