OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Legacy95

Legacy95 Void-Bound Voyager

Name: Corey
    Surname: Unknown
    Physical Appearance: Short, skinny and golden haired.
    Mental State ( 1 is sane, 10 is absolute bonkers ): 1.
    Moral Inclination ( Full Hero, Anti Hero, Anti Villain, Full Villain ): Full Hero.
    Power ( choose one major power or two minor powers, or a weakened major power and one minor power ): Major- Swordsman, Super. Minor- Speed and Teleportation.
    Weakness ( make it difficult[​IMG] to guess, you don't want to be stabbed in the back easily do you? ): Electricity.
    Background[​IMG] ( state how you got your power, magical awakening, or genetic mutation at a certain age ): Being reborn from my ancestor's memories, I set off to reclaim those lost memories. Actual homeworld is Gorrar, but moved to another planet because of it's inhabitants, known as Sky City, which is based in space, not on the surface of Gorrar, but far away from there. Super hero name is Legacy, although mistaken for Legacy the Fourth, being reborn is actually still the third descendant because of the memories.

My super hero is from my novel, Crystal Heroes: Forgotten Memories. The sequel, Sky World is in the works. Same as the previous novel.

A preview:
    I wake up to find that the floating robot with the red eyes is flashing its red light at me. "Uh, hi." I say. "Hello, I noticed you were muttering some words in your sleep. You even swore." The floating robot tells me. "I did not swear." I say, pushing the round object away. "Oh well, I was joking. Besides, what is that necklace you have there?" The robot asks. "Eh, oh, right." I say, and lift up the Portable Storage Necklace. "Ah, I see. So it must be the first Portable Storage Device. I heard the people of the future brought their stuff to the past, about more than two thousand years ago." The robot tells me. "Really?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Yes, this was the first of its kind." The robot explains, floating around my head.

I sigh, and pull myself up onto my feet, and stretch. "What are you doing?" The robot asks. "Uh, stretching?" I reply. "Oh. I thought you were trying to pull your limbs apart." The robot jokes. I chuckle, "Not really, I just had a bit of a nap, is all." I say. "Ok, I'll see you around, buddy." The robot floats up and a small circular gap opens. "Ah, so that's where they store you." I say. "Yes, except I'm everywhere." The robot replies. I nod, and head out of my room.

Attached Files:

2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Yeaaaaaaaaah, Im doubting this one

3. Legacy95

Doubting? Why?
    Blank Expression.png

4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

5. Legacy95

I know that, but I wanted to create something simple, from memory, so I didn't have to go scavenging all over my computer for forgotten information, 'k?
    And OMGAWD THOSE ARE HUGE.
    OMGAWD.png

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Yeah, still
    Thats not how its done
    Also, whats huge?

7. Legacy95

Erm, nothing, mate. *Sigh* I guess I'll redo my App...

Name: Corey.

Surname: Unknown due to lost memories.

Physical Appearance: Short, skinny and golden haired.

Mental State: 1.

Moral Inclination: Full Hero.

Power: Major powers are Swordsman, Super. Minor powers are Speed and Teleportation. An example is:
    "There, take this." My shadow offers me the golden weapon, but pulls it back when the monster lady attacks again, this time unleashing a multitude of electricity. "Aaaagh!" My shadow is enveloped by electricity as I sprint backwards and it disappears in a cloud of dark dust, which fades as it falls. "Why you..!" I growl, and sprint for my weapon, but it is snatched away by the monster lady, "Ha-ha-ha-ha! You'll never- Eh?" The weapon is glowing, and shatters part of the monster lady's arm. "Aaaugh!" She clasps her half-destroyed arm with her other hand.

Weakness: Electricity is my weakness. Here is an example:
    "Alrighty then, let's see if I can get this door open." I mutter. I punch the door, and electricity shocks through me. "Y-YAAH!" I scream out in pain. Stepping backwards, I breathe heavily. "Damn, that hurt." I mutter.

Background: Reborn in a vat for 14 straight years on Gorrar, then to another planet because of it's inhabitants, known as Sky City, which is based in space, not on the surface of Gorrar, but far away from there. Super hero name is Legacy, although mistaken for Legacy the Fourth, being reborn is actually still the third descendant because of the memories. Example:
    I slowly awake to my senses, realising that I was in a room full of chamber vats. I feel something is attached to my mouth and attempt to pull it off, struggling in the strange water. Successfully ripping the thing off from my mouth, I swim upwards, only to have the lid blocking my escape. My eyes go wide in fear and I search for anything capable of dislodging the lid.

My super hero is from my novel, Crystal Heroes: Forgotten Memories. The sequel, Sky World is in the works. Same as the previous novel.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  8. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

There, thats better
    And remember, POST IN 3RD PERSON AND PAST TENSE

9. Legacy95

Yeah, I changed a little bit of the form, you might wanna read it again. The sentence with the " is from my story.

10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Good good.
    THe Force is strong in this one

11. Legacy95

Thanks. Also, when I mentioned "OMGAWD THOSE ARE HUGE." I was referring to Alaizia Darkstar.
    ... Please don't hit me.
    [​IMG]

12. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I laugh EVERY time i read FlameLords RP posts ,thought he was a troll at first.
    Puts a smile on my face every time ;D.

13. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

if I was a troll the roleplay members would report me but I am not I just chosse to post small

14. austriss

And those posts are realy funny , you should become an RP commedian.
    You could say i have a wierd sense of humor ,and you whould be right.

15. Legacy95

Heh, I have a weird sense of humor too! Hey, say, we could be twins! :rofl:o_O:eek::p:proper::chrono:D:

16. austriss

Who knows, maybe you are right :cautious:.

17. Legacy95

Heh. :cool::lolwut::rainbow:

austriss likes this.
  18. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Thats the exact same reaction I give him everytime

Legacy95 likes this.
  19. austriss

Is my application accepted?