OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Ooh.
    I'm a bit iffy about your colored text (it's hard to read, in my opinion) general use of punctuation and consistent misspelling of a few words(for the record, the possessive pronoun for 'he' is 'his', not 'hes', and it should be 'race' instead of 'rase'; 'immorality' is the lack of morals, implying the person is a sick b*st*rd, while 'immortality' means the person can't die), but overall, not bad. I dunno if the powers and such are a bit much, but you gave quite a lot of info nonetheless, and I appreciate that.
    Of course, I can't forget about Flux (although I suppose he's quite known in the RP forums already as a cool guy, but that 'dropping a nuke on a shack' line was awesome), NiteStrike (Also very nicely done) and StarWalker (Honestly? This is the absolute first freaking time I've ever seen someone RP as a dog in a humanoid-dominant RP).

Anyway, I think I'll wait for LordFlame and/or Alaizia Darkstar to post first. Both of them are in the same closed-off room as Animalicus and Christa, and the latter has already asked if the two of you have any objections. So would any one of you kindly say something?

Nitestrike776 likes this.
  2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Guess
    Really, Im not being sarcastic
    It IS good

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Thank you
    I enjoy this

4. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I thought about the color of the text being hard to read ,just wanted to add some dramatic effect, but i guess it dosen't realy matter that much so i changed it.
    About the whole misspelling thing ,i will try to focus on that more now, should have reread everything a time or two.I don't even know how i missed the "t" in immortality , anyway thanks for helping me with my mistakes.
    Yea i allready read their applications.Flux's character whould be the perfect guy to kill Jun ,as he is anti-villain and Flux is an awesome RPer

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

So delighted
    Stop it! :love::giggle:

6. austriss

Does that mean you will do it?:notworthy:

GravityFlux likes this.
  7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Yes

8. austriss

Ohh my god !Getting soo excited ;D
    Basicaly there will be a fancy ball happening and Jun will be there.I will let your immagination run wild and think of the whole story how Nuke found out about Jun and everything.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Same here, my good friend
    Same Here
    Get ready to be sliced with five swords, then shot in the head and heart by a powerful revolvers

austriss likes this.
  10. austriss

Can't wait :D

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Good
    But, I'm serious about the five blades. Hawkins is like the King Bradley from FMAB in this world
    He can juggle five, but not MOVE while with five blades
    Max : 3 blades. Anymore than that, he can't run while juggling

12. austriss

Sounds badass , but it won't be an easy fight ,as Jun has 1796 years of sword fighting experience .
    Can't wait for the most epic battle in history :D.

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

And Hawkins has two things he doesn't
    Unlimited regeneration
    And
    A pure heart

Heart of pure
    BADASS

austriss likes this.
  14. austriss

Then it will be a fair fight :D.
    Btw did you read the post that i edited :

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Yeah, heh
    And yes, I did
    And I know exactly what to do

16. austriss

Well great, now im so excited and pumped about New White that i think my head will explode :mad:.

17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Heh
    I do that to people

18. Nitestrike776

Nitestrike776 Zero Gravity Genie

Super excited as well, hopefully things go smoothly, looking forward to this! :DD

19. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

That... Was awfully short.

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Thats............
    an understatement