OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. well its looking like I will be gone the next 3-4 days , ill try to be back soon though.

2. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Mene, mene, tekel ufarsin?

But... Yeah. LordFlame's character is... Weird. He's supposedly a "Full Hero", and yet so far his actions - having no remorse in burning things and blaming it on a random innocent scapegoat, thinking of dropping a freaking nuke, beating up a random pedestrian to a bloody pulp just to get a motorbike - you know, he's probably closer to a GTA Villain Protagonist than anywhere near heroic so far. Only... Less sane, maybe.

Interestingly, Christa Caelum is - in my personal opinion - more of an Anti-Heroic character who generally only uses violence when provoked and usually feels remorse over taking lives... And yet she thinks of herself as nothing more than a serial-killing inhuman Complete Monster.

Nitestrike776, austriss and BoltCrank like this.
  3. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

Another nerd! *high fives GravityFlux*

4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

IS THIS ENOUGH TO GET IN?
    I mean, puhweez?
    I could, like, drop in from a helicopter, wearing my shades, having five swords strapped to my waist, carrying a rifle and a pistol.
    Animalicius would be dead in minutes.
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

5. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

not yet. . .:rock:

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Ohh
    Pm me.
    Now
    I know EXACTLY what you're plan is
    And its awesome

7. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

name:jake sol
    surname: mind ghost
    physical appearance:black glove on right hand,brown hair,8'1(really tall because when he got his powers he grew)
    mental state:2
    moral inclination:anti-hero
    power:telekinisis

minor power:possesion of objects

major power:mindsplosion(takes 35 seconds to charge)

weakness:immense pain is caused if he gets into contact with water when using his powers
    background:when he was a kid his parents entered him in a experiment which tested the use of a new technology that,when used,was able to give people the powers to become half ghost,half human.but when he tested it,he picked up a bottle of a secret liquid hidden inside the room and when he pulled it over,it broke and poured the liquid all over him.the technology was a glove and when the liquid poured on him,the glove fused with his hand.the side effects were that he now gained an allergy to water(so he showers in a special liquid the experimenters also invented).his parents got murdered by a robber who broke into his house,so he was adopted by his dad's brother,who was a sniper in a war.he trained jake in the art of gunmanship.when he was 19 he moved away all the way to new white.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  8. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.......................

9. warlava50

the lick face I didn't me to do(my actual surname is plasma)in the game

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I could guess
    So.
    Why do you have the most generic name ever, with the most generic powers, and the shortest backstory I've ever seen?
    Really, get some practice
    Don't mean to hurt, but this isn't gonna cut it.
    Well, unless by chance, phanaton decides its fine.

11. warlava50

yeah I kinda guessed I probably wouldn't make.man,getting into a rp is hard!

12. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I realy want to join this RP world ,but as a slow reader(and i am a bit lazy)i don't want to read all the 16 pages of "RP ( PLANET H3R01CS RP PART ONE ) OLD ANARCHIS" plus the 47 pages of OOC PLANET H3R01CS, SIGN-UP. So could anyone be nice and shortly describe the events that have happened.
    I am not a master in english ,Buut i have years of RP expierence and i whould say i am pretty good ;D,so you won't waste your time.

13. austriss

Or should i just wait for New White?How far away is it?

14. its gonna be a while

15. austriss

in that case ,what is happeneing in Old Anarchis

16. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

actually, New White begins about three days, I intend to wrap this up unless all of you sway me otherwise

17. austriss

I was about to finish my application since i read New White could begin in 2 weeks.Obviously i can't wait that long ;D,since this is so epic.But three days, i can wait.

18. I wont be here until 5 days from now.

19. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

But. but
    but
    DRAKEN STARTS WHIPPERS BERG TODAY!!

20. StarWalker

StarWalker Void-Bound Voyager

Is this thing still accepting applications?