1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

How evil are you ?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Hoperealm, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

I went on multiplayer with a giant laser mech, and invite people to my party, beam up, destroyed their ships, beamed down, and destroyed their base, all the while using a universal damage fast-fire infinite damage gun and the most overpowered brain-reboot armor. And a also throwing bombs everywhere to make the laser's work easier.
    NOW BEAT THAT FOR EVIL. :DD
    Don't worry I only burned and blasted the really annoying dumb and spammy noobs. All the while being fabulous.

BloodyFingers likes this.
  2. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

I let Bunnies live.... mwahahahaha

3. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I let a HORSE live. Doesn't get much eviler than that.

4. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

great, now Im compelled to think of a way to beat this... you sir are evil

BloodyFingers and The Squid like this.
  5. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I've already beat this. I let TWO WHOLE BABY GIRAFFES live. Man, I've really out done myself.

6. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

I let you live. :mwahaha:

The Squid, Dust and BloodyFingers like this.
  7. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

I let your ship live.
    So far. *Le super overpowered orbital rainbow cannon*

8. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

I left your player and universe folder intact...so far...

*plays with a strange object with a red trigger button in his hand*

The Squid likes this.
  9. Feathery Quink

Feathery Quink Title Not Found

Mahahah ssstab ssstab kill sstab Floran isss evil yesss Mahaha Sstab sstab sstab

10. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

after several seconds of thinking inside a time-space anomaly (seconds for you days for me) I figured out how to be ultimately evil...

I have used science to become gravity
    I am now gravity, AND MAN, FISH, BIRD, APE, PLANT, PLASMA, AND ROBOT KIND SHALL FALL BEFORE ME! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    NOW BOW BEFORE ME! (or just keep standing, I havnt figured out how to change gravitational forces yet...)

The Squid and BloodyFingers like this.
  11. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

I swear, the dumb Avian leaped in front of me!

(of course the guards don't care about that)

TheFloranChef and BloodyFingers like this.
  12. Kitpack

Kitpack Void-Bound Voyager

I went from planet to planet striping each and every one of them for suffice material as well as committing mass genocide on my only crew member on my ship by spawning him and then killing him and then replacing him and killing the new guy because for trying to sell me medical supplies all because I was to lazy to hollow out one planet.

R.I.P Stim merchant I will never miss you. :devil:

PS there was one time where I was playing with a friend and I kicked some one off the tower they were on and all I can remember is them saying "Kluex bless you" as he fell.

It was so sad yet so funny.

BloodyFingers and Feathery Quink like this.
  13. Feathery Quink

Feathery Quink Title Not Found

Life is a disease.

I am the cure.

14. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

Know what was fun? In that first village, Klamath?, there's a buncha kids that run around and steal from you. They're annoying.

Leave all your belongings in a locker or something outside of town. Walk into town with 5-6 pieces of dynamite locked and loaded (with 30:00 timers, just in case). Just casually stroll around. Eventually, all of your "prized possessions" will be missing, and you can leave town with unburdened shoulders.

When you go back into town (with your regular inventory), make sure to walk around and look at the new coats of paint that have been randomly painted around town. They're a nice, bright red.

It must have been the final good deed of those children, right before they mysteriously left town or something.

Feathery Quink and BloodyFingers like this.
  15. BloodyFingers

I stand corrected then. That is better than super sledgehammering kids right in the bollocks...

Bravo, sir.

Ps: yes, those little twats specifically were the subject of Stop! Hammertime!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
    The Squid and Akado like this.
  16. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

STOP! HAMMERTNT TIME!

17. Jskar

Jskar Void-Bound Voyager

Knocked my gf while we were playing into a lava pit.

18. BloodyFingers

Wut?
    ...whoa, for a moment there I though you've gotten your girlfriend pregnant while playing around in a volcano...

Jeebus, my mind is rotten. Rotten to the core...

[Edit] well, I... I-
    I'm so evil thay even my name can be made into a pun of two of the greatest villains. Lord Valdermort and Darth Valder.

Beat THAT motherf***ers! :cool:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  19. Jskar

Jskar Void-Bound Voyager

20. Juggernaught

Juggernaught Seal Broken

Robbed an airship and dug out the bottom of it so they all fell to there death..