[event quest] Pandora's Box

Discussion in 'Side Quests' started by Vaux, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Vaux

Vaux Void-Bound Voyager

Hi all,
    This is an event quest ( quest who activated by an object), the difficulty of this quest is very hard

1/ How activate the quest:
    You need to find the Pandora's Box (if you follow my suggestions, that's may be in the greek mythology world), and the quest begin when you open the box

2/What's happens:
    Until the box opened, 7 bosses based on the 7sins (ok it's form the book, but it's cool too) appears in the world where you opened the box:

-Superbia: a god-like boss, her attacks come form the sky and deals a large amount of damage
    -Avaritia: a boss with a very hight defense
    -Invidia: a very fast boss who steal your gold
    -Ira: a boss who make lot of explosions on the field and become more and more powerfull when you damaged her
    -Luxuria: a sexy boss who can't be directly attack
    -Gula: a big fat boss with a large amount of life and who eat everything (field, monsters, trees, you, ect...) for regain life
    -Acedia: a boss who don't move or attack but with a large army of minions

3/What do I do:
    Obviously kills all 7 bosses !

4/Reward:
    Until you kill all 7 bosses you won Hope, a permanent buff who let you at 1HP when you take a mortal hit and you have more 10% of your life.

And that's all, sorry for my english and I hope you like my ideas !

You can also read my other suggestions:
    -Genetics, (monsters) reproduction and pets: about create your own monster and make monster farming
    -Mythological Worlds: for add world based on mythology

2. ArcaneMusic

ArcaneMusic Big Damn Hero

So, the buff would always prevent toy from death? One shot life saves are fine, but it can't be infinite or it can, mark my words, will break the game.
    I like the concept however. It looks interesting, It would mean that You might have to find ways to make the bosses fight each-other.
    I'd add a few more details, but it's something!

3. Vaux

Vaux Void-Bound Voyager

It's not always prevent form death, it prevent form death only if your have more 10% (we can modified the % for equilibrate and/or add a cooldown) of your max HP and take a mortal single shoot, if you take an other damage you die. (ex: you have 41/400HP, if you take a single shoot who dealt 41 or more damage, you go to 1/400HP, if you have 39/400HP and you take a single shoot who dealt 39 or more damage, you die)
    Of course the reward it's just a suggestion and can be modified for a better idea^^

And why you want bosses fight each-other? :p (if it's for Luxuria you just need to use trap, like to kill other players in terraria without the PVP enable)

4. TeoTheDriller

TeoTheDriller Big Damn Hero

Good idea, i just think is better to add a cooldown. Because if somehow the player manages to create a equipment set of 10% regen when close of dying, with Hope he becomes immortal to HP-Death... Also, no problema about bosses killing each other, they just don't stay dead when that happens... and i can really see Superbia trolling just for the lolz with this xD

5. Pigsnot

Pigsnot Phantasmal Quasar

Epic idea, although the reward needs changing.