[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike

Spike Supernova

2. I haven't gotten the chance to play it. *Shakes fist at connection error and PSN*

3. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

The Party Girl. She supposedly sells all the firewords they showed off in the teasers, plus a few other things. How you get her to show up, I do not know. There's also a pirate and steampunk NPC. Steampunk sells jetpacks.

4. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

Still wish I didn't have a Psych test tomorrow so I could check out the new update, it sounds wonderful.

5. Mercury Gilado

If we actually scrape together the competence/ability to get a server for the clan going, we'll save you... uh, some goldfish.

6. Aeridan

kthx
    But most likely I'll end up playing alone (or with just a few other people) for a while. I'm actually not that big of a fan of large servers for games like Terraria.

7. Dragonsbane11

Dragonsbane11 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Soooo anyone want to play terriara?

8. Mercury Gilado

Do's you got's it work's now?

Large worlds take a million years to walk across, plus resources are limited. So I get ya.

9. Plague Doctor

Plague Doctor Void-Bound Voyager

If it works, sure.

10. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

So, do we have a terraria server everyone's playing on or everyone playing alone?

Also, my month of not posting anything here ended, woo!

Not to mention they get greifers

11. Aeridan

Why hello there Cony, glad you're back!

And true, there are grievers, but I've had minimal experience with them because I rarely play with people I don't know/people who would be likely to do that. Of course like I said I also play alone/in small groups most of the time.

12. Mercury Gilado

Dragon's been trying to get his stuff to work so a few of us could get together, but it hasn't been going swimmingly (I think, I was just a stunt bee). Other than that, no, we don't have a server.

13. Con7Rad7

Eh, I've done some big servers...... oh the humanity.....

a terraria greifer makes the world all one giant hellevator basically.... if they do it right

And I'm glad to be back!

14. Con7Rad7

...Just a stunt bee.....

...you punny sonovabee...

Anyway, hope they get it working, elsewhere i just guess everyone is going solo?

15. Aeridan

Also, today I was in my Dirk Strider cosplay for no apparent reason while my roommate was out. So here, have a picture of me doing nothing at my computer.

[​IMG]

creepwolf, Spirittis, Gredd18 and 5 others like this.
  16. Mercury Gilado

Puns are my life.

And yeah, I've going it alone so far, mainly because I'd rather skip the early game mining drag (chop chop chop X 10000000) if I'm playing with others.

17. Dragonsbane11

Dragonsbane11 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sadly I dont believe that there was any change from last night....I was hoping someone else stepped up lol

Actually I did change a few things.....we can try lol

18. Con7Rad7

Meh, doing as a team is better in my opinion since you can split all the work.

Plus you'll have trouble stopping if you do it solo and go into the server ahead of all of us

19. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

Better than me, I've been away all day knowing it's out but not being able to play it.

20. Princess Cadence

Princess Cadence Pangalactic Porcupine

So I have found many little glitches in Gta5 that works in Single Player and Multiplayer.
    By little I mean by being able to walk in the ocean and breath underwater and not swimming.
    Also how to get under the map.

21. Spike

Spike Supernova

My Eyes Are Up Here.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.