[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spirittis

Spirittis Phantasmal Quasar

OP PC is what you're gonna need to run that... I have decent one, but that's not gonna be enough even closely...

Gredd18 likes this.
  2. Indeed. <3
    Eh, we're all probably being watched right now, so I'll ignore the stalkers with my $100 million.:p

3. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

That's if they even make it for PC...

Spirittis likes this.
  4. Kuyon

Kuyon Subatomic Cosmonaut

Fallout 3 is good!
    I might get it if it comes on PC (might on ps3 but not sure). My PC can handle any current games on high or near high settings)

5. RedScarWolf

Not probably, definitely, but unless you end up a Unicorn or a Pegasus, I highly doubt they're really care all that much, they'd just check to make sure you don't have some crazy disease then shrug and move on.

6. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Can It Run....
    Every Game ever made for PC at the same time?
    Yes/No/Whythefuckareyouasking?

7. True. :p
    Even if a PC release came along with the PS3/360 release, I would still get a PS3 since my friend has a weak computer compared to mine. :p

8. Kuyon

Kuyon Subatomic Cosmonaut

Of course not at the same time.... maybe half at once.. (j/k)

Gredd18 likes this.
  9. RedScarWolf

Psh noob get btter ware

Gredd18 likes this.
  10. Gredd18

Yeh. Yo muh motha fuckin pops's Windows XP can run Monkey island at Uber-Max-Low what 'chew trippin foo'

11. I'm sorry but when someone mentions anything about Fallout I need to add something to the discussion.
    If you're looking for a Fallout experience the Fallout 3 is the last Fallout game I would recommend, get New Vegas if you can't stand the outdated graphics, otherwise go for the classic post apocalyptic full on experience - Fallout and even better Fallout 2.
    [​IMG]

12. Gredd18

Fallout New Vegas is a Post-apocaliptic Hiking Simulator.

13. Spirittis

Lucky you! Well, I just upgraded my GPU few months ago... so I can't think about upgrading at the moment... But at least, I can play PlanetSide 2 at medium details with 25 FPS in medium-to-large battles... so I'm really happy about that! ^^

14. Such blasphemy!
    [​IMG]

15. But it's filled with better quests, story, characters, humour, locations, tribes and more.
    Fallout 3 is a shitty Fallout game.

16. Gredd18

So... How about giving me directions to where you live, a copy of your key, uhh... Oh, and that saftey shit.
    I'm definatly not planning to take your computer.
    At all
    /Shiftyeyes

17. Spirittis

I meant compared to other games (like Borderlands and so, not counting previous games from Fallout series - they definitely weren't FPS)... and looking on the form, not content, I took Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas as a single piece... I personally enjoyed New Vegas more... though I wouldn't say Fallout 3 is bad... though I have to agree, that there was less RPG and more shooting when compared to others. Also, I know a lot of people who didn't like New Vegas that much, because of it's lack of extremely desolated post-apocaliptic wasteland with Mad Max badits running all over. Everyone to their own opinion.

18. Gredd18

Fallout 3 has...
    Uhh..
    A A.I. President. And a Guy called Augustus Autumn!
    BOOM, BEAT THAT.

19. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

I actually liked Fallout 3 (although given I have not played 1 or 2, so I can't speak with those games in mind) better than New Vegas. I personally thought the FO3 story was better.
    While I do agree that New Vegas was a bigger game overall, the story just wasn't that great in my opinion. I'm not saying I didn't like NV, quite the contrary actually. I loved all of the different factions, the locations, the added customization, better companion mechanics, and all that. But to me, story is critical to how I feel about a game, and I though FO3's was better.
    The only thing I did not like at all about FO3 was that if you didn't have the Broken Steel DLC, you couldn't continue after you finish the main questline.

20. RedScarWolf

This is pretty much true, Fallout 3 did have a better story than New Vegas, that was about it though, but it really doesn't compare to the stories of Fallout & Fallout 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.