1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flamingo

Flamingo Intergalactic Tourist

Sector A
    -50803761 -9668507
    482 II b Biome Forest Threat Level 1
    Go to the left for Glitch Village, then loads and loads of petals for dyes

2. Amberlyn

Amberlyn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ditto, my first chest contained Armour and Scarf, and the Overdrive Guitar. After that, right past the sewer, there's also a tech chest under some water. It had an Energy Dash for me. There's another tech chest just past that but it had nothing for me. Violin and Ocarina were in the 2nd. Harmonica in the third. Bit of a walk, but they're all really easy to see. Really nice planet.

[​IMG]

EDIT:

Flew over a building entirely and missed this tech chest which contained a Hammered Dulcimer. The amount of instruments here is ridiculous ;P

[​IMG]

3. DreadWaffle

DreadWaffle Void-Bound Voyager

good gamma avian gun dealer, found cowboy pants in one of the chests on the ship. coords in pic

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Xydrox

Xydrox Intergalactic Tourist

Has anyone found a floran backpack? If so can you give the coords pls! Thanks!:)

5. Slipgate

Slipgate Void-Bound Voyager

Sector X: 13316800, 86034863

X Hydrae 88 Ic

Left immediately after spawn had an eye chest with the seeing eye cape in it.

Grimm and Cola like this.
  6. Jade_T

Jade_T Void-Bound Voyager

It was Fury Something, a large red shield. Quite pretty too

7. YoshiFan007

YoshiFan007 Big Damn Hero

Alpha Sector

X: 40808210
    Y: 45232093

Alpha V Pup 48 II c

There's not one, not two, nor three, nor four, nor five, nor six, nor seven, nor eight, but NINE Apex laboratories on the surface.
    I found around four full Scientist outfits, glasses and all, as well as an absurd amount of bananas.

Head left to get to the labs slightly faster.

8. Amberlyn

Amberlyn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I got a Gravity Bubble tech from this. Easiest tech ever and it's my favorite, so pretty happy right now. Thank you <3

Captnbrick likes this.
  9. kailakittie

kailakittie Space Hobo

Oh man, like everywhere. Just dig! Haha.

Also-- LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

Targeted Blink Tech
    Delta Sagittarii 201 II a
    Biome: jungle
    Threat Level: 4
    -46613041 98506424

Just walk right, it's sitting on the surface. Lots of titanium here, too. And plant fibre! Yay!

Azureless likes this.
  10. Glitchy99

Glitchy99 Space Hobo

x -13344785 y 17496679
    You're looking for Alpha Meredie Majoris II. I started off on the planet's moon - forest biome, Threat Level 1, plenty of trees and room to build. Head to the left for a bit and you'll find an Apex laboratory - I looted most of the stuff in there to decorate my ship. Head a bit further left of the spawn for another lab - I found a chest there that gave me the Pulse Jump. It's orbiting an ice planet (Threat Level 1) - just left of spawn I found a 'sewer' with a weird battleaxe; it burns with left-click and poisons with right-click! (9 dmg, 1.14 swing, 8 dps)

P.S
    I haven't explored much, since my character was wiped in the latest update - I'm still looking for more copper to make armour for the UFO boss! I've already got the Iron Hunting Bow, since there's tons of iron on the moon, the axe I mentioned, and a spear I found on the ice world that shoots lightning! (12 dmg, 0.71 swing, 18 dps) Other than that, does anyone have any tips for the boss?

11. Oukimuni

Oukimuni Orbital Explorer

Looking for Hylotl settlements? Any help?

12. kailakittie

kailakittie Space Hobo

I might just be dumb... but... I couldn't find this.

13. Jade_T

Jade_T Void-Bound Voyager

1-H Legendary Grenade launcher. Don't let the low DPS reading fool you, this thing packs a wallop. Easily deals 4k + damage on a direct hit + it scatters little BBs that explode. Go right at the spawn. It is close by. Also if you continue heading right, you will run into a glitch castle. There is a chest right outside the bridge that contains a rare sniper rifle that has penetrating + sticky + ricocheting bullets. Fun to play with :)

X Puxerion 25 IV e
    x: 49 y: 41

edit: Go to X Puxerion 25IV d and head right of the spawn if you want to get a Rare leveled monocle in an apex lab. Its a long ways from the spawn point so don't fret if you do not see it for a bit. Also, this planet has lots of crystal blueprints. Good for the collector such as myself.

[​IMG]

Also: This planet here has a hobo cardboard hat. Its quite cute
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    Wystner and Captnbrick like this.
  14. Snixar Schillwing

Snixar Schillwing Master Chief

Has anyone been able to test if the 'back' items (backpacks, capes) share the same loot-table? I've been wanting a Hiker's Backpack for some time.

15. mewfan151

mewfan151 Big Damn Hero

Does anyone posses co-ordinates of Matter Blocks?

16. Gibbers907

Gibbers907 Poptop Tamer

thank you so much, ya this is one big planet i got the blink and was like ok now just a little more for the mech but no it's far far left might be faster to the right but anyway thank a lot

17. Seroko

Seroko Aquatic Astronaut

If you need some Uranium...

Sector: X

X: 61661177 Y: 40306373

X Alpha Lyn Minoris II b
    Tundra - Lvl 5

'Only' lvl 5, but you can find lots of uranium here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After 2 hours i've got enough uranium to travel for days, more than 1,500
    Also, there are lots of ores (platinum, diamond, aegisalt) and coal

18. DreadWaffle

DreadWaffle Void-Bound Voyager

join the club, been thru 323 systems and still havent found one. .-.

19. crotchfist

crotchfist Void-Bound Voyager

a friend of mine was looking too until recently, here's a huge hint:
    be sure to look underground and such. Hylotl like to hide under the Earths.

20. Anna Lincjecture

Anna Lincjecture Lucky Number 13

Could not find the tech, did find 3 chests with perfectly generic items :p
    Is it before or after the witches house? (I checked everything double but I did not find a tech chest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.