1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Finally Updated!

Luminaesthesia
    Hey everyone, sorry for the long delay for the update! Here's what I added in 3.1:

Added compatability for Variety is the Spice of the Universe, so now everyone should be able to go and find the crew members.

Changed the crew mate's and the hunter's planets to something a little better.

Added support for Your Starbound Crew: Worlds, a group of planets that I've been working on. Hope you all check it out and let me know what you think! It makes bounties much better and adds some fun stuff to go check out.

Added sounds to the bartender's guns.

Fixed the beds.

Added a variety of new seeds to different crew members. Includes a fiber plant, a money plant, and a fuel plant. These need to be balanced a little bit, and their icons are just place holders.

Added stuff to the mole merchant, now he'll buy your higher tier ores along with brains. Hopefully this will help making pixels at later tiers.

Hope you all enjoy! I'll be working on making new planets to add to Worlds, and continue to refine things here. Also, Tiy mentioned on Reddit that he's interested in adding something along the lines of this mod into the game, but we haven't discussed anything further than that. Awesome news though, thanks to everyone for all your support and great reviews that got this mod to where it is today. Once again, I hope you all enjoy, and check out Your Starbound Crew: Worlds!
    platonist, dawnstorme and PabloM like this.
Return to update list...