1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Science, Meds, and Bounties!

Luminaesthesia
    After this update I'm taking a little break for a week or so, but I figured I'd update the mod before doing so!

The chef now sells an object that allows you to spawn robot chickens for your farm or ship.
    The mechanic now sells Healthire's Hole Drill, which I plan to modify a little more to hopefully mine larger areas.
    The loremaster now sells a book that details the crew members' backgrounds, and he decided to stop selling boss items.
    The doctor now sells a bunch more stims. I added a stronger version of each, and a version that's not as strong but lasts much longer.
    The merchant network sells a few instruments instead of a box that has all of them.
    The scientist now sells upgraded armor with augments in them! An upgraded silver helmet lets you see further, and gold grieves reduce fall damage.
    Fixed the bug where your game would crash when you used a bandage or upgraded stim.
    Added ten more bounties. Forgot to put in better crafting recipes, but I'll get to that next.

Hope you guys enjoy! If I have a little more time today I'll update Love-Jones' coordinates to Furious Koala.
    Shadowhunter, hutzie and User011232 like this.
Return to update list...