1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Wipe Preperation

Luminaesthesia
    Version 1.2:
    With the impending doom of all of our characters, I decided to make a few changes to the mod. The merchant is gone, swallowed by one of those tentacle monsters, but the scientist has replaced him with a Merchant's Network where you can buy stuff.
    The Hylotl hunter was killed off in favor of a Floran hunter. Although I liked the Hylotl samurai thing, the Floran makes more sense.
    With six races and seven positions opened, I decided to add in the Novakids from Bietol's Novakid+ mod! Ashblazer the Novakid has replaced Kernel Ace as the mechanic, which means all seven crew spots are now represent the different races of Starbound. I'll update this to include the official species once they come out. For now you shouldn't have to add anything beyond this mod, and I think there should be no conflicts between my mod and Bietol's.
    Took out the "Spirit of..." items since the KEIs cover that and look more original than a turtle shell and a rainbow cape. Be sure to delete them before you update!
    Added boss trophies to the hunter.
    Chef Goldobot is trying to be more like Jet from Cowboy Bebop, and has decided to sell some of the bonsai trees he's been taking care of.
Return to update list...