1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Nanatan
    Nanatan
    4/5,
    Version: 4.1
    il give it a 4! only because the coordinates didnt work for me when i really needed them ;-; and i cant give it a 4.9 otherwise i would, thanks for a awesome mod none the less and keep it up fellow space traveler >:3
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Hopefully the new version will help you out with that!
  2. CombatMedic95
    CombatMedic95
    4/5,
    Version: 4.1
    Love this mod, but after pressing the Receive Distress Beacon, my game crashed. However, upon re-logging, the quest proceeded normally.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the heads up. In the future it would be great to send me information through the discussion thread on the mod instead of giving out reviews. Could you tell me more about what happened there? Had you taken the quest from the outpost or just from the start of the game?
  3. jedahdemon
    jedahdemon
    4/5,
    Version: 4.02
    This is a really great mod, the only complain I have honestly is that the crew members can be killed so easily and that they tend to get stuck if you design your ship a certain way. For example they will walk up stairs, but they won't walk down and don't appear to be able to maneuver multiple levels if you have rooms setup with different floors on them.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Yeah, it's tough deciding between making them near invincible, or to let people kill them off to get a crew member they like the look of. The next update tonight will have the crew abiding by your command a bit more.
  4. pesard
    pesard
    5/5,
    Good mod but can u do anything about they alway walking around it give me headache ( i just got them one crew i had to use dirt block to block them from walking )
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks to ImageNotAvailable, YES I CAN. New version will be up tonight where the crew will only move within five blocks of where you spawn them.
  5. nadoka
    nadoka
    4/5,
    Best Mod ever, but crews always walking around is so ANNONYING.
    Especially Novakid's longest ship.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      As said above, this will be fixed tonight so that they'll only move within five blocks of their spawn point. Thanks goes to ImageNotAvailable for showing me how!
  6. RedMonkey
    RedMonkey
    5/5,
    Holy crap this shows the love of the game.
    1. Luminaesthesia
  7. karellink
    karellink
    4/5,
    its a great mod!
  8. CombatMedic95
    CombatMedic95
    4/5,
    This Mod is pretty cool, but I both like and hate that you can kill your crew-mates. I like it, because it let's you "edit" them if you don't like their style (at least I assume you can) and I hate it because I do enjoy swinging my swords around sometimes... Poor Lovejones...
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Luckily this is what the crew outpost is for, you can swing away and no one gets hurt!
  9. Aka Gambit
    Aka Gambit
    5/5,
    I really can not say how much I love this mod. Its a new Must have for me to play now. Amazing work. Keep up the great content.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  10. Hibob42
    Hibob42
    5/5,
    I could go on for hours and hours about this mod. It is easily one of the best mods for Starbound. The hours of extra playtime due to the quests, the new unstable stars keeping the difficulty up through out the game, and just the convince of some of the new things added are amazing. This mod is one of the best in Starbound and I can't wait to see what else will be added. Amazing, simply amazing.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thank you! I'm super stoked about making this mega dungeon, since that should offer you a single planet with threat levels 2-9, hopefully meaning it'll be a place you can constantly go back to to find new items and new areas as you get new techs. Should be cool!
  11. Dratro
    Dratro
    5/5,
    Version: 4.01
    This mod... need to be official content! It's MUST HAVE, best mod so far! :D Thank You Luminaesthesia!
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Of course! Glad you enjoy.
  12. wally314garcia
    wally314garcia
    5/5,
    Hooked on this since I discovered it, just can't play without it now.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Awesome! Hope you continue to enjoy the stuff I'm going to add!
  13. Endermaster
    Endermaster
    5/5,
    y
    1. Luminaesthesia
  14. Hibob42
    Hibob42
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0
    One of the first things I looked for when Starbound updated. Great job keeping on top of things!
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      That makes me glad to hear! As soon as I heard they were actually updating, I knew it would be the perfect time to go through and re do everything about the mod to turn it into something I originally envisioned.
  15. Zkaface
    Zkaface
    5/5,
    Great mod!
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  16. genjiworks
    genjiworks
    5/5,
    Level 7-9 planets in this mod! You sir decreased my need of mods by one. I thank you plenty and hope in the future you can make a - F#$@$Mode! and boost planet levels to 10-15...
    Thank you/
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Haha no prob, Broconut's Mysterious Stars was pretty much the only other mod I installed, and I noticed it wouldn't be too hard to add level 9 planets, so I just combined it. Also, strangely, the game only goes up to threat level 6, but the game has code for up to 10. I might add some new art or something and create Explording Stars at level 10 or something. Glad you enjoy!
  17. Front Row
    Front Row
    5/5,
    I said it before and i say it again : You are awesome !
    Thx for for this wonderfull mod !
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much!
  18. Ramones_fan
    Ramones_fan
    5/5,
    Version: 3.999 Unstable
    I am aware of how much work must have gone into making this and really appreciate the mod.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      That really means a lot to me, thank you! Hope you continue to enjoy the updates!
  19. Snow209
    Snow209
    5/5,
    Version: 3.999 Unstable
    Love this mod! Would be nice to have them on planets as well to make a colony. Though I think theirs a mod for that...? But anyway love it and looking forward for future updates! :)
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Hopefully future Starbound updates will bring more fun things I can do with the NPCs, like colonies.
  20. endlessmark
    endlessmark
    5/5,
    Version: 3.99 Unstable
    I rate this F for fabulous :P
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      haha thanks! be sure to drop by the discussion if you have any suggestions you'd like to see!